What did Jesus mean by this brehs?

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
His saying "hate not" your father and so on

that's the issue, if u don't hate your fam then he doesn't want to be around you b.

but Chris B said these folk's families were "unbelievers" (code word for ppl who are disposable and should probably be murdered) so I guess that makes it okay to hate them, I guess.

He also said you had to hate yourself, so I guess everyone who followed him had very low self esteem also

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
that's the issue, if u don't hate your fam then he doesn't want to be around you b.

but Chris B said these folk's families were "unbelievers" (code word for ppl who are disposable and should probably be murdered) so I guess that makes it okay to hate them, I guess.

He also said you had to hate yourself, so I guess everyone who followed him had very low self esteem also

I'm reading it different. I'm reading it as if I hate everyone then jesus doesn't want you As a disciple

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It means dont put your family before God. There may come a time a family member is involved with the devil but you have to say *whoa whoa whoa i roll with jesus sorry* and let that man flop on his face because the salvation offered to you by god is superior to your entire family.

You just had a son right? Can you honestly say you put god before your kid? Serious Question

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
I'm reading it different. I'm reading it as if I hate everyone then jesus doesn't want you As a disciple

Yeah, you're pretty much reading it wrong bro.

but you're entitled to that interpretation, that's how denominations start anyway

:leon:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I'm no atheist, I just want to know why Jesus demands us to hate when I thought he was all about LOVE, guess I never knew the real Jesus

:lupe:

If you really knew Jesus like you "claim" you do, then you would his
message does not convey hate.

Now, let's end this here, because I ain't Jesus. Go to Him for your
lack of understanding of His word.:sitdown:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
If you really knew Jesus like you "claim" you do, then you would his
message does not convey hate.

Now, let's end this here, because I ain't Jesus. Go to Him for your
lack of understanding of His word.:sitdown:

Well, the text sounds pretty blatantly hateful to me.

And the only access to Jesus I have is the new Testament and a few documentaries and films. How else would I contact him?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, the text sounds pretty blatantly hateful to me.

And the only access to Jesus I have is the new Testament and a few documentaries and films. How else would I contact him?

Breh your sodium levels are pretty high right now :umad:

You reachin breh, if you dont belive then that cool stop wasting peoples time and go make a pawg thread or something :sitdown:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Christianity is the hardest religion to follow...It's damn near impossible to be a perfect Christian, because Christianity goes against almost every instinct and social construct...

SEE THAT'S THE THING. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. JESUS WASN'T EVEN PERFECT. I KNOW I'M NOT PERFECT BUT I STILL TRY TO BE THE BEST I CAN BE. I ALWAYS SET THE GOAL OF PERFECTION EVEN IF PERFECTION IS NOT POSSIBLE.