What did Jesus mean by this brehs?

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
The hate was in reference to their paganism and their failure to recognize that he was the Messiah. None of the people in the crowd at the time were Christians.

Any religion which is not of God is of the devil. And you should hate him too.

You think Satan is your friend? :jada:

If you really knew what he was about you will hate him too.

The devil is not your friend playboi

Is it a sin if I refuse to hate them?

:patrice:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It means dont put your family before God. There may come a time a family member is involved with the devil but you have to say *whoa whoa whoa i roll with jesus sorry* and let that man flop on his face because the salvation offered to you by god is superior to your entire family.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
you should hate the devil, who has won over the soul.

Jesus was speaking to a crowd who were not Christians. No where in the Bible did he pull someone aside and said hate your family

Wouldn't it make more sense to try to get The Devil to accept Jesus Christ in his heart?

He is a creation of God afterall, Just like you and I, we all make mistakes and should be forgiven, the ultimate act of forgiveness would be to forgive Satan and try to preach the word to him

He might have a change of heart, u never know, what is written......can be erased

love your enemies, right?

:ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christianity is the hardest religion to follow...It's damn near impossible to be a perfect Christian, because Christianity goes against almost every instinct and social construct...

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Wouldn't it make more sense to try to get The Devil to accept Jesus Christ in his heart?

He is a creation of God afterall, Just like you and I, we all make mistakes and should be forgiven, the ultimate act of forgiveness would be to forgive Satan and try to preach the word to him

He might have a change of heart, u never know, what is written......can be erased

:ld:
The devil took down some angels with him when he rebelled against, God.

Forgiveness is not forced on anyone you have to seek it.

lol at you thinking the devil needs forgiveness, he still thinks he will prevail in the end but just like you he has no clue :obama3:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
The devil took down some angels with him when he rebelled against, God.

Forgiveness is not forced on anyone you have to seek it.

lol at you thinking the devil needs forgiveness, he still thinks he will prevail in the end but just like you he has no clue :obama3:

You think the devil hasn't read revelation?

He's had thousands of years to reconsider his actions, so by now he'll either decide to back down and ask for forgiveness or switch up his steez and do some unpredictable sh1t no one was prepared for which will change the final outcome

BTW, I don't think wanting to be treated with respect and equality makes someone Evil, and apparently most of the Angels in heaven felt the same way if they sided with him. Dictatorships are never a good thing b. All it seems like Satan (and others) wanted was for there to be a fair and democratic society in heaven.

:yeshrug:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
then everything Jesus said should only apply to his followers/disciples because those were the people He spoke to and we're taking it out of context anytime we apply it to ourselves.

Your a fool if you believe that. God is not a respecter of persons fam, what he does in ones life can happen in the next. You need a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with Christ man. Salvation is personal. If you lean on that thinking....let me tell you Proverbs 3:5-6

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Your a fool if you believe that. God is not a respecter of persons fam, what he does in ones life can happen in the next. You need a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with Christ man. Salvation is personal. If you lean on that thinking....let me tell you Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm just saying the whole "context" thing should be thrown in the bushes.

All of it either applies to us now or none of it applies at all. No choosing what sticks and what doesn't.