What did Amy Schumer do to get all this media push?

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cause she pushes a feminist agenda. not saying thats wrong, but if you politically correct and relatively good at what you do, you will get the push. same with louis ck etc. not saying he isnt talented but they treated him like he was a singular genius when i never laughed uncontrolably at his shyt. most i would get is a chuckle and that is good in and of itself. but he was never chris rock in his prime or dave chappelle levels to me. cats like robin harris would body him joke for joke. so its about politics etc.

Last edited:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I think female comedians rely on sex jokes way too much...

From Schumer to Mo'Nique...

I agree and it never works. Ooh, a woman who talks about sex. That shyt was played out in the goddamn 90s. It worked for older stand up comedians who were coming up in the 70s and 80s because of the time they were in but it doesn't work anymore.

To be completely honest though, as I've gotten older, most stand-up comedians have worn me out and gotten less funny.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
shes such trash all her jokes are the same bout her being a hoe with low self esteem. krsiten wiig>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
She's the IT female comedian of the moment and she's got connects to people like Apatow.

Also, she's pretty talented. I'm not really a fan but I can see the appeal.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She's the IT female comedian of the moment and she's got connects to people like Apatow.

Also, she's pretty talented. I'm not really a fan but I can see the appeal.

Yes... female comedians are kinda like black comedians in Hollywood.

"they normally only let one shine at a time"

This her moment, let her live:yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is probably going to piss off her peers and get her kicked out the "cool comedians" club. She got that movie coming out and she's copping pleas:hamster:

Na... white people understand and get "the game" and they aint gonna come down on her like that

Its only our people or (if you not black:usure:) black people who cannibalize or turn on they own people at the drop of a dime and call each others c00ns or worse:lolbron:

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
"When she mocks male Hispanics as the dumb white girl, Schumer isn’t asking you to laugh at male Hispanics; she’s asking you to laugh at the dumb-white-girl perception of male Hispanics. It’s a stereotype nested within another stereotype."

that's one hell of a reach
She has the complexion for protection.

This is the same thing that happened to Lena Dunham. That bytch bragged about molesting her sister and white liberal feminists came out the woodwork making up excuses for her knowing that had anybody else said the same thing they would've been kicked out the business.

White Feminists are going to make sure she's shielded from any real scrutiny but if you watch her comedy specials she shyts on lots of minorities.