What did Amy Schumer do to get all this media push?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
me11272013-2324804-1423224109.jpg

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
She has a movie coming out with the greatest superstar in WWE history. I mean....c'mon

:youngsabo:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's aite. They're looking for someone new and they're trying her out. Her show has picked up steam and there's a vacant spot for female comedians

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
Same reason Lena Dunham gets a push:manny:
This is what I said in the last thread about Amy Schumer:
Judd Apatow has made it his mission to be a super simp and put white female comedians on. He's been caping for white female comics for a while (he criticized Jerry Lewis for saying women aren't funny). He's the reason why Lena Dunham is famous and he heard Amy Schumer on Howard Stern and decided he liked her and was going to do a movie with her.

Schumer is related to Senator Chuck Shumer.

So now that this movie is coming out they are trying to force her down our throats like Lena Dunham.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
She's been around for quite some time but I noticed a couple years back that all of a sudden Comedy Central and other networks were trying to tell me that I just needed to watch her.

Every couple years they try to prop up a new female comic and they always fade away like whitney cummings. Plus she prolly sucked mad d, chelsea handler used to bang the head of e television, prolly how she got her show.

I watched both seasons of Whitney. After rewatching a scene or two, I can't say I'm mad it's off the air. Her comedy style annoyed me too.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
She's been around for quite some time but I noticed a couple years back that all of a sudden Comedy Central and other networks were trying to tell me that I just needed to watch her.

I watched both seasons of Whitney. After rewatching a scene or two, I can't say I'm mad it's off the air. Her comedy style annoyed me too.
I think female comedians rely on sex jokes way too much...

From Schumer to Mo'Nique...

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Is that really fat? Chubby maybe but if she dropped 20 pounds she might not even be that.

She's fat as shyt, but the hamlet got fukking lipo u can tell by her arms and face.