What did Amy Schumer do to get all this media push?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
not reading this entire thread, but i think her appeal is that she's average as fukk and kinda funny. i mean, she's as average as a woman can look. i like when dudes who could never land any decent looking chicks talk about her like she's hot... she looks like miss fukkin piggy.

amy schumer and bill hader might be the most average looking leading couple in a "rom-com" type movie outside of a random old Woody Allen movie.

noumena

All Star
Daps
She has horrible humor, genuinely unfunny and uninteresting. Watched her special a couple of times just by happenstance and never laughed once. Saw her show many times and may have laughed once or twice. Someone said it earlier in the thread. She's basically Sarah Silverman, who was also unfunny.

The whole "I'm a woman so it's cute when I'm racist" is so fukkin played out. Fukk her.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
9430980e788f57d07eb8c345b098ac79.jpg

no, Amy Schumer is just not good looking :ld:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I think she's Chuck Schumer's niece, she's a woman, she's not pretty so she gets that "ugly/fat shaming" sympathy vote, and people been getting in trouble for saying women aren't funny.

I've seen some of her specials and she does those soft-racism black jokes. Kind of like a lightweight Sarah Silverman. Funny how Jewish comedians LOVE telling Black jokes because "it's just a joke" but go back at 'em with some Nazi shyt and they'll shut down the whole club.

Last edited:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of the skits on her show are kinda funny, but I'm not really a big fan. Her standup isn't very good from what i've seen.