What Are Your Opinions on Abortion, Adoption, Birth Control, etc.?

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I'm pro- not having an unwanted child that will be unloved and improperly cared for.

If you don't want it, get rid of it. Abort it. Give it up for adoption. Use multiple forms of BC if you have to so you don't have to be in that predicament in the first place.

Just don't bring a child into this world to struggle when there are options.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Adoption (of black kids and black kids only, yes)

Birth control, no.
Abortion, no.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I have no problem with using birth control. I used BC for years to regulate my cycle because I suffer from fibroids. I wouldn't be opposed to adopting… but i would love to have my own children. Coming from a person that knows that is hard for them to have a baby from jump I couldn't abort my baby. In relationships I have had unprotected sex…. but I don't opposed using condoms.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Pro choice. It's your body, do whatever the hell you want with it (as long as you know abortions shouldn't be a form of "birth control")
I think birth control should be used more often, AND should be discussed before sex is had.
I think adoption is a good thing. I'd want to adopt someday, possibly. I wouldn't give my child up for adoption, unless they had some sort of disability. But I wouldn't want to do that either because I wouldn't trust the caregivers

This is pretty much how I feel. I am prochoice (although I've never had an abortion and doubt that I could go through with one).