Would you put your Teenage Daughter on Birth Control?

Would you put your daughter on birth control?

• Yes

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Daughter is already or has been on Birth Control

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
A father putting his daughter on birth control is weird as fukk. You should not be involved in your daughter sex life like that. And then now you fukking with her hormones. Weird pedophile shyt. A father shouldn’t discuss anything about they daughters body beyond telling your children of course to use protection. That is the mothers place to have those conversations about birth control with a female

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yesterday I learned that erotic Black fiction writer Zane is the daughter of an influential minister and theologian.

Y'all repress your daughters if you want to. :francis:

Boundaries and restrictions are good things but there is a balance. Sometimes you gotta give them the freedom to hit a wall before they learn to climb over it.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If you say no don't be surprised if she turns up pregnant.

Not all of them...but a great deal of teenagers have sex with each other. News flash, I know. I know I did and I wasn't always wearing a condom. Your hormones are fresh, new and cranked up to 11.

Not the subject to get high and mighty and pretend you were never a teen yourself. Unless you were in the number that walked across the stage a virgin.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Also...the reason you hardly hear about those mom/daughter/doctor moments in the Black community is usually because they are moments of shame for both. And no one advertises their shame out loud. Let me also add that sometimes, those mom taking the daughter to the doctor moments are motivated by the fact that the teen daughter got caught out their fukking a grown man.
Or some folks just don't let everybody in their business.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
A father putting his daughter on birth control is weird as fukk. You should not be involved in your daughter sex life like that. And then now you fukking with her hormones. Weird pedophile shyt. A father shouldn’t discuss anything about they daughters body beyond telling your children of course to use protection. That is the mothers place to have those conversations about birth control with a female

This is a comment I expect to find on here.
Saying weird sht... Calling normal behavior as a Father "weird."

I really believe on every Internet forum its just a bunch of 12yr olds pretending to be adults

Last edited:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Expeditiously

images

mag357

Superstar
Daps
No matter what you do...
Just understand that your teenager is more than likely having sex.

That's the main issue with parents. They don't even think about it until the issue drop kicks them in the face.

They go from 10 to 15 in the snap of a finger. And you still see a baby. But they are not.
Continuous conversations about sex should be had early on.

The birth control conversation will blend itself into that conversation over time

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

:dwillhuh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So glad I had a son…

I showed him a documentary of a man crying about seeding up a crackhead and how that destroyed his life…

Turned to my son and said, see the pain in that man’s eyes? fukk around and seed up one of these street pigeons, you on your own just like him…18 years of child support program…Me and your mamma not assisting in anyway… :ufdup:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I got at least 8 years before my hair falls out over this ish

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
No, I would not do it. My wife did it for both my daughter and sister we raised. She watched and made sure they had no major negative side-effects and kept up their appointments to their gynecologist.