What Are Your Opinions on Abortion, Adoption, Birth Control, etc.?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Abortions are a no go for me.
I just couldnt do it. I've never been pregnant so that issue has never come up for me personally.
I went on birth control once a didnt like what they did to my body. Sometimes i think about it but only to regulate my period which can be harsh sometimes.
When it comes to adoptions i think that is something i wouldnt have a problem doing but i know me and the person im with would have to be on the same page. I would love to have a little one, but if it doesnt happen and i don't adopt i think i would be happy still. :mjcry:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
As far as it goes for others im not really pro choice but i understand that sometimes that might be the only one that makes sense.
I would never give my child up for adoption, if my situation is that bad i have family that would help me no matter what. I'd probably get disowned of i gave my child up for adoption. You know how long these people been waiting for me to have a child :martin:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm against abortion. I most likely WOULD NOT adopt. I don't want to say never, but I don't see it happening. I'm not a fan of birth control but it's way more effective than self control.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I went on birth control once a didnt like what they did to my body. Sometimes i think about it but only to regulate my period which can be harsh sometimes.

Those birth control pills were bad for me, even when they put me on a low dose. Ugh! I'm open with my partner, so he would know that I am not on them.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
For the ladies in here aganist birth control pills or don't like them, what do you do when you're in a committed relationship or if you're married and not trying to get preg?

@VFib @MoonGoddess @Rawtid

Of course there is always condoms, but I personally would not want to be married using condoms. Tbh if I'm in a committed relationship I think we would hopefully get to a point where we are ok not using condoms also.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
For the ladies in here aganist birth control pills or don't like them, what do you do when you're in a committed relationship or if you're married and not trying to get preg?

Of course there is always condoms, but I personally would not want to be married using condoms. Tbh if I'm in a committed relationship I think we would hopefully get to a point where we are ok not using condoms also.

I'm not against birth control pills. They are against my body.

I literally bled nonstop for 2+ weeks while on them.

No, thanks.

As far as sex, there are a different forms of birth control you can use, including condoms. I'm open with my partner and he will always know that I am not on the pill and why.
As far as being married and not wanting to get pregnant, that's a good question. I guess that would be discussed with my husband and Dr.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I'm anti-baby murder.

I think many women are unaware of the risks of hormonal birth control. All women should read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. I have only gotten pregnant when I wanted to.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
If you are not messing with hormones, you have to rely on barrier methods and/or spermicide.

The copper IUD doesn't use hormones.

There's also the calendar method and pulling out. Certain herbs, can work as birth control. As always effectiveness varies.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
I'm definitely pro choice, but don't condone it as birth control. I knew a girl that did that. She was a disgusting person.

Birth control should be widely available, everyone should be educated on the different types, how to use em, and effectiveness. Men and women.
This is exactly it. In high school, I worked for a non profit (position was called a Peer Counselor) - we handed out condoms at events and gave STD presentations/skits at high schools. The program also focused on being emotionally ready for sexual relationships and self esteem in teen girls. Come to think of it, we should have had more focus on the boys as well. As far as the pill goes, I've been fortunate. My body was ok with it with only positive effects (regulating my periods). I feel for the women who don't have that luck :(

The adoption perspective would have to be from my younger days- now, I'm excited at the thought of having a baby. My mind when I was in an undesirable situation may have encouraged adoption, but I'm not sure that my heart would have let it happen. I'll never know. As far as adopting, if you would have asked me 5 years ago, I would have said no. I'm more open to it now. Not knowing how easy it will be to conceive, mixed with being involved in some volunteer work with CPS- I would adopt one of those kids in a minute.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

Condoms have been my main form, I've never actively not tried to get pregnant.
I've always wanted a baby, it just never happened.

Daps
yes on all. I think its better to abort then raise it in horrible conditions.
I've never understood this thought process. I'd rather be poor than dead. Plenty of people have been poor and went on to live a happy life. No one has ever been dead and went on to live a happy life.

RileyC

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Canada
I've never understood this thought process. I'd rather be poor than dead. Plenty of people have been poor and went on to live a happy life. No one has ever been dead and went on to live a happy life.
Plenty of people would have rather been dead than born into the situation they were.