Would you put your Teenage Daughter on Birth Control?

Would you put your daughter on birth control?

• Yes

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Daughter is already or has been on Birth Control

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
With how sexually active kids are these days should teenage girls be put on birth control?
These days? Are you seriously under the impression that teenagers today are more promiscuous than generations past?

Anyway, I have 3 daughters but they are young so my views could evolve in time. Right now, my view on birth control is to allow them the opportunity to use their free will. When it comes time to have talks about sex and shyt, it'll be as clear and honest a conversation I can give them, my best to prepare them for the ramifications that come with being sexually active at a young age. From there, if there thought is they need birth control, cool, but it's more important to me for my kids to learn that choices, ALL CHOICES, have consequences or benefits...

Understand that choices you make today will impact your life in the future, so make the best choices for your future.....or be prepared for the results if you're playing roulette...

But this is how I raise my kids, to get them world-ready. Not be the controlling, overbearing father, but again I'm young in my fatherhood journey; my oldest is only 7. I can and probably will shift in my parenting views as time moves on...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
These days? Are you seriously under the impression that teenagers today are more promiscuous than generations past?

Anyway, I have 3 daughters but they are young so my views could evolve in time. Right now, my view on birth control is to allow them the opportunity to use their free will. When it comes time to have talks about sex and shyt, it'll be as clear and honest a conversation I can give them, my best to prepare them for the ramifications that come with being sexually active at a young age. From there, if there thought is they need birth control, cool, but it's more important to me for my kids to learn that choices, ALL CHOICES, have consequences or benefits...

Understand that choices you make today will impact your life in the future, so make the best choices for your future.....or be prepared for the results if you're playing roulette...

But this is how I raise my kids, to get them world-ready. Not be the controlling, overbearing father, but again I'm young in my fatherhood journey; my oldest is only 7. I can and probably will shift in my parenting views as time moves on...
Yes I do and these young girls are not shy. They will definitely chase after men considerably older than them

Not all but many

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I'm not having my daughter 16 and pregnant. Yes I definitely would. We know how young men are.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Nope, she'll inherit my swag less genes and will be a virgin in the books until she's hits the glow up at age 22 :myman: