Would you put your Teenage Daughter on Birth Control?

Would you put your daughter on birth control?

• Yes

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Daughter is already or has been on Birth Control

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
So glad I had a son…

I showed him a documentary of a man crying about seeding up a crackhead and how that destroyed his life…

Turned to my son and said, see the pain in that man’s eyes? fukk around and seed up one of these street pigeons, you on your own just like him…18 years of child support program…Me and your mamma not assisting in anyway… :ufdup:
Why not just talk to him as a man who I’m pretty sure chased p*ssy when you were a teen? Why go to the extreme of showing him a video of a dude getting a smoker pregnant?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Why not just talk to him as a man who I’m pretty sure chased p*ssy when you were a teen? Why go to the extreme of showing him a video of a dude getting a smoker pregnant?
We had that talk several times…No words can get through to a youngin better than seeing the pain in the eyes of a man who fukked his whole life up…So when I seen the video I sat him down to watch it…I don’t get how that’s extreme…

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Sure, I used to work in a clinic so them talks ain't uncomfortable to me. :unimpressed:

Them feels when a bird comes in your office to have that 'talk' and you can tell that lil b*stard wasn't planned and might be getting suctioned out <<< any possible awkwardness putting your possibly sexually active seedlette on BC so she doesn't end up a statistic. :picard:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
A father putting his daughter on birth control is weird as fukk. You should not be involved in your daughter sex life like that. And then now you fukking with her hormones. Weird pedophile shyt. A father shouldn’t discuss anything about they daughters body beyond telling your children of course to use protection. That is the mothers place to have those conversations about birth control with a female

:gucci:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:hubie:
That's between her and her Mother.
Just as long as I don't hear/see no distressing shyt until she's 18.​

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Girls are like boys
They get really horny too

Don't want them to wild out the 1st min they get around other 16 year old boys

Superstar
Daps
I don’t need to know details but hopefully she has a good enough relationship, with me and her mother, to let us know she’s active or thinking about being active.

We would definitely let her be on bc and have contraceptives. I care more about those two more than anything in the world, especially my daughter’s health and future.

I also know that we can only do our best to be good examples and stress priorities. Some things are just out of our control. It may have happened later in life but we definitely weren’t planning on our daughter’s conception…

…plus I’m too beautiful to be out here getting called “paw-paw”, “g-paw”, “pop-pop” or any of that other bullshyt.

Superstar
Daps
All the dudes with the "it's on her mother to do that" sht.
What type time y'all on?
Who iz you nikkaz
:childplease:

:manny:
They clearly on that “nikka I ain’t seen you in years! Yeah this my grand baby, he/she riding around with pop-pop today til’ they momma get off work at Burlington coat factory …” type of time cause that’s what “let her momma do that shyt…” leads to.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:manny:
They clearly on that “nikka I ain’t seen you in years! Yeah this my grand baby, he/she riding around with pop-pop today til’ they momma get off work at Burlington coat factory …” type of time cause that’s what “let her momma do that shyt…” leads to.

:manny: guess that's what it is then...

Or my sneaking suspicion that thecoli is 11yr old boys claiming to be 6ft, 6cert or whatever da fck