What Are Your Opinions on Abortion, Adoption, Birth Control, etc.?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know this is a touchy topic for many of us, so please be respectful and sensitive.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm pro choice. I'll leave it at that since I'm told I can be harsh with my opnions.

Adoption- no opinions on it. I would consider adopting, but giving up my baby isn't an option. I have family in my life.

Birth control- should be a topic of discussion amongst two consenting adults before sex. That's about it. No other opinion.

That abortion thread. Wow.

Last edited:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Pro choice. It's your body, do whatever the hell you want with it (as long as you know abortions shouldn't be a form of "birth control")
I think birth control should be used more often, AND should be discussed before sex is had.
I think adoption is a good thing. I'd want to adopt someday, possibly. I wouldn't give my child up for adoption, unless they had some sort of disability. But I wouldn't want to do that either because I wouldn't trust the caregivers

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i dont think i could go through with an adoption.
birth control is great, but i was very lax with condom use
:snoop:
luckily did not catch anything from the cheating hoes

abortion. my past view is if i got preg and was not engaged or married i would get one and tell him nothing, but im old now so id probably keep it

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Pro-choice, abortion is not regular/primary birth control. But last resort.
Adoption, I agree with. I would adopt. I'd rather give my child to family to foster. Definitely no closed adoptions. i want to know and be involved with my children.
Birth control should be widely available, everyone should be educated on the different types, how to use em, and effectiveness. Men and women.