What are the signs that a black person likes Trump/republicans but they are too embarrassed or p*ssy to stand on it

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Real life cats like the attention they get from being Trump supporters and being a contrarian.
A lot of the rappers openly support/likes Trump. A lot of everyday black folk openly support trump. I don't think they're afriad of nikkas that vote blue no matter who honestly. In Florida when Trump released Kodak a lot of hood dudes started supporting trump but they not going to vote anyways though tbh so it doesn't matter.

You had gospel singer Tina Campbell support trump and nobody press her or anything.
Agreed. A lot of them won't say the real reason why they support Trump though.

It 110% has to do with the LGBT. A lot of these dudes fell for the "trannies are coming to take our kids" propaganda.

Every single non-white that supports him will cite that reason if you press them hard enough.

Most of my Muslim friends support him because of this... I'm talking fresh off the boat too.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
“#BothSides
full

“Tethers
full

“The immigrants
full

“I like my racism out in the open
full

“We got a stimmy
full

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
When they don’t like to openly talk about politics :sas2:

They will openly talk about politics if it's about bashing democrats and Biden all right. cat only catches their tongue when the topic doesn't flatter their side:sas2:

We see it everyday on the coli too. Anti biden/dem threads usually does numbers while the usual suspects avoid anti trump ones like bad bytches avoid broke nikkas

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. A lot of them won't say the real reason why they support Trump though.

It 110% has to do with the LGBT. A lot of these dudes fell for the "trannies are coming to take our kids" propaganda.

Every single non-white that supports him will cite that reason if you press them hard enough.

Most of my Muslim friends support him because of this... I'm talking fresh off the boat too.
Yeah you're right.

I'm curious what would democratic nikkas do if they did discover someone was actually a "secret" trump supporter who was "embarrassed"?

Like they see dude go to a rally or something with a extra large maga hat. They gonna pullout the strap? Tell some jokes? Gaslight? Probably not a damn thing tbh.