What are the signs that a black person likes Trump/republicans but they are too embarrassed or p*ssy to stand on it

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Agreed. A lot of them won't say the real reason why they support Trump though.

It 110% has to do with the LGBT. A lot of these dudes fell for the "trannies are coming to take our kids" propaganda.

Every single non-white that supports him will cite that reason if you press them hard enough.

Most of my Muslim friends support him because of this... I'm talking fresh off the boat too.
My cousin did, she doesn't openly support trump but she's anti Democrat because of it and doesn't have kids :dead: crazy part is she was crazy progressive like 8 years ago

Daps
There are many signs but the two main ones for me are

When they preface their statement with "I hate trump, I don't fukk with trump but" then proceeds to defend him

When they are always too eager to deflect criticism of trump with Biden/dem whataboutism

Add on
100%.

I got fam that's really religious but not super political. They don't exactly "like" Trump but they never say anything bad about him with specifics. It's always a vague "Trump is a clown" type shyt.

When they talk Democrats, their complaints are very specific and usually some anti-LGBTQ shyt. If you take away the anti-gay shyt, they don't have much to say. They wanna vote Republican but also know how bad it looks to say that.....and they also don't have a good reason to vote Republican.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They’re like embarrassed non black republicans who call themselves libertarians or classic liberals. They have similar things in common (or so one of them thinks)

Them fruity VSB nikkas were right kind of. Some nikkas do see themselves as a white man. Straight confirming Tocqueville

Last edited:

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

"Trump is going to cut the check for FBA, family" -
full

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they don’t like to openly talk about politics :sas2:
If we're being honest open discussions about politics are usually very unproductive and childish. This board is a perfect example