winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I started watching RWBY and I like it a lot. It's a bit rough around the edges but it's got tons of charm, it's very funny to me and the fights are insane. I'm sold. As rough as it is on production it's a lot better overall than many anime I've seen. The voice acting is a bit wonky and the animation is PS3 level video game cut scenes but the good more than makes up for its faults.

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im watching one peice. im on the doflamingo arc. this is the most drawn out shyt i ever seen. these nikkas refuse to get to the conclusion. Flashbacks on top of flashbacks

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
IBO is kinda boring
Its a Mari Okada show. She's written enough mainstream anime that an anime fan should know what to expect when watching her work with is a bunch of melodrama. It's a good show but its more melodrama than action.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I watched 2 seasons of RWBY in one sitting. Just watched the preview for season 4 and caught a couple semi-spoilers at the end that must mean season 3 gets pretty heavy.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Its a Mari Okada show. She's written enough mainstream anime that an anime fan should know what to expect when watching her work with is a bunch of melodrama. It's a good show but its more melodrama than action.
Honestly I just watch anime. I never check for who writes it. Probably should tho to know who to avoid

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Honestly I just watch anime. I never check for who writes it. Probably should tho to know who to avoid
The writer and director are just as important as the premise of a show. In fact those two give you a better feel for the quality level of a show than the premise.

If you look up IBO you see it's a Gundam show from the writer and director of Toradora which was good but a bunch of melodrama.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The writer and director are just as important as the premise of a show. In fact those two give you a better feel for the quality level of a show than the premise.

If you look up IBO you see it's a Gundam show from the writer and director of Toradora which was good but a bunch of melodrama.
I don't trust that when it comes to anime

Look at the trainwreck Guilty Crown was.

That never should've happened. Kill la Kill was trash too.

Skycrawlers.

The list goes on.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Skycrawlers.

The list goes on.
Guilty Crown came from people who worked on Code Geass which was also a train wreck. Guilty Crown could have been better but I watched it and I didn't complain much. It had it's moments.

Kill La Kill was great. The first half of it could have been better but it was pretty funny and is right up there with other Trigger signature works.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
I liked the first two seasons but BorN was average at best. I'll gladly watch another season though.

Don't lose your way breh :ufdup:

832f4536a67be0d683392e1446d63c47.jpg

Gundam's had drama since at least Seed it should be expected by now. I haven't watched IBO yet I'm waiting for the dub to finish up but I think I'll like it. Toradora is a classic.

Code Geass which was also a train wreck.
A beautiful trainwreck :wow:

Kill La Kill was great. The first half of it could have been better but it was pretty funny and is right up there with other Trigger signature works.
Yeah I like Kill la Kill I didn't really laugh but the action was good and I like the art style and characters.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Skycrawlers.

The list goes on.
Agreed on kill la kill

That show was feeling itself too much

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I liked the first two seasons but BorN was average at best. I'll gladly watch another season though.

Don't lose your way breh :ufdup:

832f4536a67be0d683392e1446d63c47.jpg

Gundam's had drama since at least Seed it should be expected by now. I haven't watched IBO yet I'm waiting for the dub to finish up but I think I'll like it. Toradora is a classic.

A beautiful trainwreck :wow:

Yeah I like Kill la Kill I didn't really laugh but the action was good and I like the art style and characters.
Naw Kill la Kill was funny as hell. The first time I saw this I cried