42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
As long as I have Haikyuu and IBO I'm good
I wish people would stop look at IBO like its typical anime good guys against the world. That's my main issue with the offput watchers...

Tekkadan are fukking terrorists. McGillis is like a smart Donal Trump. Mika is a PTSD posterchild and a war crime ready to happen. Orga LITERALLY took the dying words of one of his most trusted friends and did a 180 on it THE NEXT DAY. Child rebel soldiers from Metal Gear basically linked up with a Space Pimp that puts his bottom bytches in death machines and loans them out. Their parent organization is on record for officially contracting child soldiers, funding rebellions, conspiring to sell out said rebellion for a genocide PR stunt for government kickbacks, facilitating insurrection, stealing entire natural resource trades, funding and operating a space age pirate cove.... on top of the general piracy, smuggling, trafficking, etc

These dudes are all some of the shyttiest people. And its amazing.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I haven't watched much anime in the last couple months. It's time to catch up. This fall season looks pretty mediocre though.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
I wish people would stop look at IBO like its typical anime good guys against the world. That's my main issue with the offput watchers...

Tekkadan are fukking terrorists. Child rebel soldiers from Metal Gear basically linked up with a Space Pimp that puts his bottom bytches in death machines and loans them out. Their parent organization is on record for officially contracting child soldiers, funding rebellions, conspiring to sell out said rebellion for a genocide PR stunt, facilitating insurrection, stealing entire natural resource trades, funding and operating a space age pirate cove...
Sounds a lot like Gundam 00 which you don't like if I remember correctly.....:sas2:

If it's anything like 00 I'm gonna wanna binge watch it that's why I'm waiting on season 1's dub to finish, should be about a month from now.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Boogiepop Phantom bored me to tears but the OP is :ohlawd:

DNA^2 was a bizarre 90's harem that I regret watching outside of the god tier heroine (who predictably loses....fukk harems) and opening

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I heard IBO is a complete Wing ripoff, is there any truth to that? Wasn't really impressed the few episode I've seen
It's nothing like Wing. Mika is more gully than Heero though. Mika would murder his own mother if Orga told him to and not even blink.

00 was the Wing ripoff. I think IBO compares more to Gundam Seed but even that's a bit off.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Announced the staff for Kuzu no Honkai next season

Director Masaomi Ando (White Album 2)
Screenplay Makoto Uezu (School Days)
Music Masaru Yokoyama (Your Lie in April, Plastic Memories)
and airing late night on Noitama

Fitting for one of my favorite dramas in manga right now. Looking forward to it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Announced the staff for Kuzu no Honkai next season

Director Masaomi Ando (White Album 2)
Screenplay Makoto Uezu (School Days)
Music Masaru Yokoyama (Your Lie in April, Plastic Memories)
and airing late night on Noitama

Fitting for one of my favorite dramas in manga right now. Looking forward to it
Yay another anime based off an ongoing work that won't have an ending. Premise sounds decent.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I heard IBO is a complete Wing ripoff, is there any truth to that? Wasn't really impressed the few episode I've seen
It feels more like War in The Pocket imo

Nothing like Wing. Even the female lead is more grimey.

IBO kinda focuses on the aftermath of a war versus the opening too.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yay another anime based off an ongoing work that won't have an ending. Premise sounds decent.

very much an advertisement for the manga, but still something to look forward to next season if a fan of seinen romance

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
hYMTSxX.gif

Haikyuu!! the GOAT!:whoo: