Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The no ad-block :scust:

Buffering :scust:

Constant blocks of VPNs :scust:

Faulty mobile interface :scust:

Gogoanime is better, their new sub releases seem to get uploaded faster as well :ehh:
Oh haven't used kiss in a min but I'll look into gogo tho use to use that when I first started watching the anime outside of crunchyroll and Hulu when I did it

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Don't bother. Wait for the final movie of the rebuild and watch it then.
I can't sit idly by while you ignore the COMPLETE GARBAGE that was the third movie of the final rebuild :ufdup: There is no point at all to watch the last movie. I've never seen one movie turn an entire re-imagining to shyt so fast.

Nobody checking for the finale outside of the most invested of fans. It might be the best animated trainwreck of all time.

The original series was all over the place, end of evangelion was legit. 1.1, 2.2 or whatever were fine. But 3?

:scust:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't sit idly by while you ignore the COMPLETE GARBAGE that was the third movie of the final rebuild :ufdup: There is no point at all to watch the last movie. I've never seen one movie turn an entire re-imagining to shyt so fast.

Nobody checking for the finale outside of the most invested of fans. It might be the best animated trainwreck of all time.

The original series was all over the place, end of evangelion was legit. 1.1, 2.2 or whatever were fine. But 3?

:scust:
I haven't watched them and I won't until the final movie is out but the show while an interesting deconstruction of anime tropes is a mess and either ending is unforgivable. The TV show's ending is worse but the original redo ending movie wasn't much better.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I haven't watched them and I won't until the final movie is out but the show while an interesting deconstruction of anime tropes is a mess and either ending is unforgivable. The TV show's ending is worse but the original redo ending movie wasn't much better.
End of Evangelion is better than all of the movies you haven't seen then. :francis:

I thought we were better than this. :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That movie didn't even have a real ending. There was zero closure.
Yeah it did. It was complete nonsense and fukkery but it absolutely had an ending.

edit - this is straight comical because its more of an ending than the new movies can even possibly throw together at this point. 3.3 wrote the book on big budget anime horseshyt and closed it at the same time

its the star ocean 3 4 and 5 over NGE

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I guess it's technically not anime but does anybody watch a show called RWBY? If so what does it compare to?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

Hey guys!! Whats the deal in here? Yall talking about some good good or that "poo poo trash"

giphy.gif

giphy.gif