42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
DB Super really turned it around.

Its still ...well, its pretty fukking average. But nostalgia is a bytch. It came a long ways from how it started out though.

I'd just wait for the movies tbh but it can at least be enjoyable now.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Watching Bongo Stray Dogs.:wow: I liked the first season. The second season though:wow::wow::mjcry::banderas:Its like night and day! I love the tone so far for season 2 but I know that it isn't going to last. I wasn't expecting such an amazing backstory of the central characters. And that episode 3 ending for season two:mjcry::mjcry:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cheating exam show (Cheating Craft) is alright
Other than
Stray Dogs
Drifters
Haikyuu
what are we watching ?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Drifters is like watching Dynasty Warriors on crack

Joan of Arc showing up out nowhere with the DOPE demonic heel turn :banderas: of COURSE she wants everyone to burn like she did :wow:

aint no escaping bih :demonic:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Went back to finish Re:Zero. I dropped it because I hated the development the MC was taking. Dude was just getting pissed at everything. But damn "from zero" happened and it became straight heat rocks again.

And what a fukking emotional ride :mjlol:. Grown ass man felt like a teenage girl watching that shyt. LMFAO. I usually hate melodrama but this shyt got me. Emilia is cute af :banderas:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
that shyt sucked breh :mjlol:

like you can psycho-analyse it like these other guys have done and what not but if you just taking it off face value alone the only thing you getting is confusion, temporary depression and the memory of the main character doing his "thing" on the end..

but by all means go check out, you might like it :troll:

LMAO this is actually on point. I still thought the movies were dope as hell though. The series... nah.