winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bout to finish off RWBY season 3. That sense of dread is kicking in when a character you really like is gonna get offed and you got spoiled on it but still have to watch all the pieces come together. It ain't right.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I like Flip Flappers

Not much in the way of a story but it's great to look at, has a lot of adventure to it & is extremely creative. Some of these scenes are straight up acid trips. Surprised this wasn't a Studio Trigger original

im watching one peice. im on the doflamingo arc. this is the most drawn out shyt i ever seen. these nikkas refuse to get to the conclusion. Flashbacks on top of flashbacks

idk how you get through it. the anime is souless at this point

manga was always the best option but now it's not even comparable

Last edited:

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Flip Flappers

Not much in the way of a story but it's great to look at, has a lot of adventure to it & is extremely creative. Some of these scenes are straight up acid trips. Surprised this wasn't a Studio Trigger original

idk how you get through it. the anime is souless at this point

manga was always the best option but now it's not even comparable
I read the manga a couple years back. I just picked up anime on dreroosa arc. I swear that arc was bout 150 eps

Daps
Reppin
SN1
What from the fall season is really good?
It's to early to say if their really good but I'm watching and enjoying

Keijo!!!!!!!!
Shuumatsu no Izetta

Shows that look like they could be good but I haven't watched

Flip Flappers
Drifters
Girlish Number

Being 100, nothing

Drifters is aite - but this season it might be the best shyt out. Jojo's is about to have an amazing finish. IBO is dope if you liked season 1.

Season trash.
Might be trash for sub fans but at least for dub fans it should be the best season of the year depending on whether or not shows like Orange, Shimoneta, Gundam IBO, and 91 Days live up to the hype. With the Tartaros Arc going on in Fairy Tail as well. :wow:

was just reminiscing :wow:

I need to re-watch this piff