Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
It's my outright favorite anime. Appreciated the underlying message of enjoying your craft even if it's not perfect. Handa's struggles and eventual breakthroughts were so relatable, all the characters are likable especially Naru, have replayed the OP about a million times

Haven't seen Handa Kun and probably won't with how people say its not the same

Couldn't agree more,I feel like it was underrated too

You got any recs? I'm catching up on things since everything felt flat after Barakamon and I think we might have similar tastes

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So im checking kissmanga after waiting a month for the new berserk and I see its updated:wow: after a DECADE we finally get to know if casca gets her mind back, so im excited as fukk :gladbron:

But what does miura do?? Cliffhanger and "berserk will return early 2017":lolbron:

fukking seriously:beli: miura probably sitting in his chair :bryan: this nikka gonna die and leave the manga unfished watch my words:ufdup:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Couldn't agree more,I feel like it was underrated too

You got any recs? I'm catching up on things since everything felt flat after Barakamon and I think we might have similar tastes

Natsume Yuujinchou

Usagi Drop

Nodame Cantabile

Kare Kano

Honey & Clover

in order are the best feel good anime I've seen. I'd say they're all classics of their genre

Sweetness & Lightning just finished airing and while I haven't finished it, loved everything I saw from it

Monthly Girls' Nozaki Kun doesn't have the sentimental moments, but is just as funny if not even more so

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Dusted off my 90's DVD collection and saw Cowboy Bebop nestled politely amongst that Love Hina/Utena shyt I used to watch back in highschool with this one chick. :snoop:

Been getting high and watching that, which is the first Anime I've watched seriously in like..years, not counting all them cutsey slice of life joints I had to watch for a family friend and rate so that she could let her daughter continue watching the shyts. I've been trying to watch this new Berserk shyt but the writing..and the music...and seeing Puck just got me like :huhldup:. Might just skip to Attack on Titan since I'm sorta intrigued by it.

Address_Unknown

Daps
:what:
Clearly, this is what you should do.

Breh, I'm clueless to the Anime scene in a sense. I mean I know of titles and can spot a character or two but it ain't like I'm versed in the shyt like I would for say music or videogames and books.

So I'm seeing this new Berserk which is supposed to be AFTER Griffith turns into Fagto and all, so I'm like "Dope" 'cause the last thing Berserk I knew about was the 90's shyt.

Watched the first episode and just went :why:. Read up on it and it's getting trashed all across. Eh.

How far is Attack on Titan, though? I'd check it out but I'm bound to get hit with spoilers.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Breh, I'm clueless to the Anime scene in a sense. I mean I know of titles and can spot a character or two but it ain't like I'm versed in the shyt like I would for say music or videogames and books.

So I'm seeing this new Berserk which is supposed to be AFTER Griffith turns into Fagto and all, so I'm like "Dope" 'cause the last thing Berserk I knew about was the 90's shyt.

Watched the first episode and just went :why:. Read up on it and it's getting trashed all across. Eh.

How far is Attack on Titan, though? I'd check it out but I'm bound to get hit with spoilers.
Trust me breh Berserk is worth it.

Address_Unknown

Daps
Trust me breh Berserk is worth it.

The new one? Somebody told me after I brought it up to just fukk with the movie. I dunno if I can stomach much of Puck and that goddamned generic ass metal music. But I've got mild ocd. I'll finish it more than likely.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The new one? Somebody told me after I brought it up to just fukk with the movie. I dunno if I can stomach much of Puck and that goddamned generic ass metal music. But I've got mild ocd. I'll finish it more than likely.
I loved the series. It gets less about Puck. Stick with it. If I'm wrong neg me for it.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Can't recommend it highly enough. Has one of the very best character tandems in anime, great dialogue and general ambiance. In my top ten favorite anime and for sure one of the best romances out there. Not into the waifu stuff but if I had one...Holo the Wise Wolf would be it. Her character is too adorable and surprisingly complex

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9t3wm866mckkg040k0g4www0k_640.gif

rwrHhNy_zpszo3ofodx.gif~c200

The OP is what hooked me initially

White Album 2 if you want some heavy drama

Haven't watched Naruto in years but I'll check that finale. End of an era with the manga done too

It's my outright favorite anime. Appreciated the underlying message of enjoying your craft even if it's not perfect. Handa's struggles and eventual breakthroughts were so relatable, all the characters are likable especially Naru, have replayed the OP about a million times

Haven't seen Handa Kun and probably won't with how people say its not the same

I agree, very good show but
Why you got me as your avi? :what:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How far is Attack on Titan, though? I'd check it out but I'm bound to get hit with spoilers
The manga is easily 3-4 seasons worth of anime material in. Actually just hit a huge reveal this past month.

The anime itself has only had one season that came out in 2013 I think. Amazing artwork and a decent score. The first season is 25 episodes and is paced pretty well. They also do a great job of making characters interesting and likeable outside of the main character who's probably the most one dimensional and boring character out of them all...but it works.

Why they wanted to take 4 fukking years to followup the first season is lost on me but when they animate the second and fourth season, it's gonna be amazing. We get new AoT and One Punch Man in 2017 so I'm looking forward to it.

Drop whatever you intended to watch on television today and start with Titan. Catch feels, be heartbroken, flabbergasted and everything in between