Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
finially finished soma (hadnt watched much anime outside of dbs for awhile for some reason) shyt ended too good and had me fiending for more :wow:

fall season looking super trash, only interested in stray dogs coming back, luger code 1951, and this show drifters cuz its made by the same ppl who did hellsing

Drifters is really good

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
@twan83

You all need to watch this if you haven't already. Binged it with my gf. It's beautiful.

Sounds good:ohlawd: I might switch between this and ergo proxy

Anyone watch Barakamon? One of my faves but I don't think i'm feeling the running prequel

59321.jpg

Last edited:

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
I finally got to watch Cowboy Bebop in it's entirety. I've never watched it in chronological order when it came on Cartoon Network late at night.

I would like to see a prequel to the anime. Jet with the ISSP, Spike with the Syndicate, the hyper space gate incident, etc...

Oh then check out S-cr-yed
This anime should have been a bit longer than it was.

HAAMEEERR :bryan::bryan:

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I finally got to watch Cowboy Bebop in it's entirety. I've never watched it in chronological order when it came on Cartoon Network late at night.

I would like to see a prequel to the anime. Jet with the ISSP, Spike with the Syndicate, the hyper space gate incident, etc...

This anime should have been a bit longer than it was.

HAAMEEERR :bryan::bryan:
True, but the underlying themes of racism and being one of the good ones was very prevalent m

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Am I the only person tired of the same boys and girls are scared of each other troupe in anime? Chivalry of the Failed Knight was the only one to do a romantic angle where your main wasn't afraid of getting some. He took it slow with her, but you could tell where it was headed.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I always wanted to get into it. Is it worth it?

Can't recommend it highly enough. Has one of the very best character tandems in anime, great dialogue and general ambiance. In my top ten favorite anime and for sure one of the best romances out there. Not into the waifu stuff but if I had one...Holo the Wise Wolf would be it. Her character is too adorable and surprisingly complex

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9t3wm866mckkg040k0g4www0k_640.gif

rwrHhNy_zpszo3ofodx.gif~c200

The OP is what hooked me initially

um. what are some good ones you'd suggest? :lupe:

we ain't got any Naruto fans up in here man? the finale is airing today and i'm hype.

White Album 2 if you want some heavy drama

Haven't watched Naruto in years but I'll check that finale. End of an era with the manga done too

Sounds good:ohlawd: I might switch between this and ergo proxy

Anyone watch Barakamon? One of my faves but I don't think i'm feeling the running prequel

59321.jpg

It's my outright favorite anime. Appreciated the underlying message of enjoying your craft even if it's not perfect. Handa's struggles and eventual breakthroughts were so relatable, all the characters are likable especially Naru, have replayed the OP about a million times

Haven't seen Handa Kun and probably won't with how people say its not the same

Last edited: