peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Review for today so far

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku - Probation

Anime with little girls as the MC, the only reason I'm checking episode 2 is because of all the blood they showed briefly in the beginning. So episode 1 was all fluffy and then in the second episode shyt get's real?, will see. Also the twist at the end was :mjlol:

ViVid Strike! - Probation

Again little girls as MC, these japanese men don't even hide their affection/faciantion for lolli chicks :leostare: BUT the fighting aspect of the show was nice. Smooth anime to fully display the fight moves, will watch the second episode.

Monster Hunter Stories NOPE

Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ NOPE

Tiger Mask W NOPE

This might be a cool anime for some people, but wresting just doesn't do it for me anymore, ever since my dad told me it's all show and basically crushed me enthusiasm :why::damn:

There is something I really REALLLLLLY don't understand about anime, I remember seeing a trailer of a fate anime but couldn't find it anymore. Today while browsing MAL I found it and I was like :ooh:

WHY ISN'T THIS AN ANIME????? This looks so damn good :ohlawd: and that's a trailer from 2011:noah: If there was a kickstarter for this anime I would be out of $$ so fast.

Where is my:

Saint seiya Lost canvas S2:sadbron:

Claymore S2:damn:

G.A.T.E S3:mjcry:

Highschool of the dead S3:sadcam:

The anime community is big enough that if the people would ask for a start up funding you would have fans jumping on it!

Last edited:

Blackstar

Superstar
Daps
Finished the first season of Space Dandy...blown away by it's sheer creativity

I'm talking about a ramen shop on top of an asteroid in an alternate dimension that delivers food directly through a wormhole

An entire planet of zombies living a day to day, peaceful life void of crime using yogurt as a substitute for meat to end world hunger. Then life insurance companies try to hire snipers to kill them before they file claims

An entire planet of plants that have evolved into able bodied organisms and created an organized civilization. Concepts of microbiology are cleverly interwoven into their designs and dialogue

A vaccum and coffee maker robot fall in love....then the coffee maker gets recalled and the vaccum has to rescue her from a planet where rejected robots plot to get revenge on mandkind by forming a giant trash megazord

Understand why some people find Space Dandy to be stupid, but to me it's nothing short of brilliant. Took the concept of space exploration and tossed a billion unique ideas into it with jaw dropping animation and character designs

9/10 I hear the 2nd season is even better

If you like Space Dandy then watch Mushishi and Mushishi Zoku. :whew:

Fall season is looking like fukking trash.:scust:

definitely looking forward to Drifters, Ajin (S2), Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans (S2) and the Gantz movie in the fall. :manny:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Imma wait until calling this season trash before Keijo drops. We might be looking at a modern classic, one of those innovative works that changes the landscape of the industry

:russ:

If you like Space Dandy then watch Mushishi and Mushishi Zoku. :whew:

Been on my backlog for years now

One of those shows that I'll watch and wonder why the fukk I hadn't gotten to it sooner

Neon Genesis Evangelion :youngsabo:

GOAT scene :banderas:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Review for today so far

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku - Probation

Anime with little girls as the MC, the only reason I'm checking episode 2 is because of all the blood they showed briefly in the beginning. So episode 1 was all fluffy and then in the second episode shyt get's real?, will see. Also the twist at the end was :mjlol:

ViVid Strike! - Probation

Again little girls as MC, these japanese men don't even hide their affection/faciantion for lolli chicks :leostare: BUT the fighting aspect of the show was nice. Smooth anime to fully display the fight moves, will watch the second episode.

Monster Hunter Stories NOPE

Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ NOPE

Tiger Mask W NOPE

This might be a cool anime for some people, but wresting just doesn't do it for me anymore, ever since my dad told me it's all show and basically crushed me enthusiasm :why::damn:

There is something I really REALLLLLLY don't understand about anime, I remember seeing a trailer of a fate anime but couldn't find it anymore. Today while browsing MAL I found it and I was like :ooh:

WHY ISN'T THIS AN ANIME????? This looks so damn good :ohlawd: and that's a trailer from 2011:noah: If there was a kickstarter for this anime I would be out of $$ so fast.

Where is my:

Saint seiya Lost canvas S2:sadbron:

Claymore S2:damn:

G.A.T.E S3:mjcry:

Highschool of the dead S3:sadcam:

The anime community is big enough that if the people would ask for a start up funding you would have fans jumping on it!

High school of the dead don't even have a 2nd season yet breh