Texas
G WIZ???

Why I Soho so awkward:snoop:

bytch WHY AINT YOU GIVE KAKERU THE DAMN CHOCOLATE THE 1st or 2nd time:what:

Man this poo poo Orange shyt man:martin:

I couldn't do it cuz I thought of how much it would hurt u guys
Straight looked so far gone after that cell text :mjcry:

Read somewhere doing one with suwa point of view :dahell:

Don't tell the girl u love and ur friend u ended up with her in the future with a kid :smh:

Now mob psycho 100 I liked better probably more than one punch on a first time view imo

Need another season of this :lupe:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
never done this but im going to watch every first episode of this season. just to see if there are hidden gems.

because from the line up this season is straight trash, but those 2017 upcoming anime's are :ohhh::ohlawd: fire

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I gotta watch this food wars jump off y'all keep talking about. shyt better not be wack or I'm going to be fed. No pun intended. The Japanese find a way to turn everything into some magical adventure. Even fukking cooking.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I gotta watch this food wars jump off y'all keep talking about. shyt better not be wack or I'm going to be fed. No pun intended. The Japanese find a way to turn everything into some magical adventure. Even fukking cooking.

Yea same here haven't seen it yet
They surprised me with how good they are with sports already

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
never done this but im going to watch every first episode of this season. just to see if there are hidden gems.

because from the line up this season is straight trash, but those 2017 upcoming anime's are :ohhh::ohlawd: fire
be strong breh

there is fukkery out there that you can't even imagine

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
@Dap-Fishington

What we think of the last DR episode tho? :jbhmm:

shyt left us on a cliffhanger but there'll be a last special episode to hopefully wrap things up. Read it'll be the last to do with Peak Hope Academy :sadcam:

There's a new game on the way but IIRC doesn't have much to do with this cast :manny:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
@Dap-Fishington

What we think of the last DR episode tho? :jbhmm:

shyt left us on a cliffhanger but there'll be a last special episode to hopefully wrap things up. Read it'll be the last to do with Peak Hope Academy :sadcam:

There's a new game on the way but IIRC doesn't have much to do with this cast :manny:

What Mitari is doing is the extreme Hope version of Junko :wow:

Hope Asahina makes it :mjcry: Munakata with the dual katanas looking like Zoro :wow:

Naegi about to come through and crush the buildings with a Naruto esque Hope speech :mjlol:

Izuru cameo at the end, and possibility that Kirigiri is still alive :krs:

Series been dope to me, some have been let down but IMO both despair/future have been great. Finish the f***ery off in style and hopefully the final answers some questions :myman:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
What Mitari is doing is the extreme Hope version of Junko :wow:

Hope Asahina makes it :mjcry: Munakata with the dual katanas looking like Zoro :wow:

Naegi about to come through and crush the buildings with a Naruto esque Hope speech :mjlol:

Izuru cameo at the end, and possibility that Kirigiri is still alive :krs:

Series been dope to me, some have been let down but IMO both despair/future have been great. Finish the f***ery off in style and hopefully the final answers some questions :myman:

Yeah, he got that reverse Junko it seems unless he's been tainted by despair as well and just acting a role :damn:

Thought that was Hinata at the end, not Izuru (short hair and all). I know they're the same person but Hinata would be more interesting as if he's back as a remnant of despair or his original self, looks like the former with the way he dusted off the guards. I think Kiri might still be alive even if she should be dead :beli:

Biggest disappointment is Hagakure not having much of a role, breh is a fool :mjlol: Hopefully the series end on a high note and better not be a letdown :blessed:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
One of the greatest scenes in anime history. I can't get enough of it:whoo:

Just incredible:wow:

Perfection

The mood, animation, character build-up, emotional appeal:scust:

Seeing how :demonic: Pitou was to the hunters during the arc. Seeing her brought down to utter weakness, yet for Gon to not exploit it allowing her to still heal Komugi because of hope for Kite. Only for her to still betray Gon out of devotion for the King, it completely sapped his innocence :noah:

Goat anime :mjcry:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finished Trigun(26 episodes)
Trigun revolves around a man known as "Vash the Stampede" and two Bernardelli Insurance Society employees, Meryl Stryfe and Milly Thompson, who follow him around in order to minimize the damages inevitably caused by his appearance. Most of the damage attributed to Vash is actually caused by bounty hunters in pursuit of the sixty billion double dollar bounty on Vash's head for the destruction of the city of July. However, he cannot remember the incident due to retrograde amnesia, being able to recall only fragments of the destroyed city and memories of his childhood. Throughout his travels, Vash tries to save lives using non-lethal force. He is occasionally joined by a priest, Nicholas D. Wolfwood, who, like Vash, is a superb gunfighter with a mysterious past. As the series progresses, more about Vash's past and the history of human civilization on the planet Gunsmoke is revealed.
You know this show, it's a classic. Starts off more so comedy like Steins Gate does but there's more to the show than that(like Steins Gate). The relationship in the series form naturally and feel genuine, the protagonist is very well developed throughout the show. You get to understand why he does what he does and why he wants to refrain from using deadly force even though he's skilled enough to do it. There's a good amount of comedy, action and drama throughout the series but the majority of episodes are pretty lighthearted(not quite slice of life though). The action takes center stage and things don't really stay 'happy' as the series progresses. Biggest comparison that I would give to Vash would be Goku, as they both are pretty goofy at times but they know when to get serious. Then again, that's kind of an anime protagonist trope at this point. This is a show for fans of adventure, westerns and action in general. It still holds up and still looks good(1998), recommended.

Smiley description: :laugh: :violent: :laugh: :ohmy: :no: :laugh: :bustback::sad: :yes: :bustback:

Watching the movie, Badlands Rumble soon.