Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Supa and @The War Report

It dont matter.... both are GREAT villains so far in they own way.

Yes Dio is fukking DIO!!! So great with his fukkery, his cynicism, the way he trolled people and his sense of fashion and style:wow:

But Kira is nothing to be slept on. I think its great how he's basically this sick but quiet and secluded psychopath. He's basically a simple but direct man, doesnt go through hoops and obstacles to get what he wants or deliver to you what he gonna do, has some ill ass suits, and for the more part is very efficient.... in some ways he's more terrifying than DIO

After DIO he's by far the best villain since AC/DC and the Pillar Men:ahh:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

7drHiqr.gif

It actually got animated? :jbhmm:

I read the manga it was good. Going to bring my box of tissues... :to:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Hope I live to see Oyasumi Punpun and Onani Master Kurosawa get quality anime adaptations too. Those + Koe no Katachi are my top 3 manga stories
It actually got animated? :jbhmm:

I read the manga it was good. Going to bring my box of tissues... :to:

Yup

-2+ hour movie
-Best possible studio in Kyoto Animation, looks incredible
-Director worked on Clannad, Kanon, Disappearance of Haruhi, Hibeke Euphonium among others before this. All great dramas

Gonna be a masterpiece:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Time to change the subject really quick.....

Berserk is just a sick show.

Jojo...... Kira now on the loose.... thats gonna be a problem for our heroes..... I should've known when that ep a few weeks ago showed everyone together talking to that was aired..... niccas shortly were about to start getting picked up. This season may be the opposite of the last season with Kira mowing down EVERYONE in the most violent fashions.....

THis niccas got TWO STANDS!!:damn:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hope I live to see Oyasumi Punpun and Onani Master Kurosawa get quality anime adaptations too. Those + Koe no Katachi are my top 3 manga stories

Oyasumi Punpun is never going to get adapted, breh. It's the GOAT manga but it's way too fukking real for people. Maybe the first volume (12 issues) could work as a one cour anime but once the story leaves Punpun's childhood it's a wrap, no studio or network is gonna want to touch that.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time to change the subject really quick.....

Berserk is just a sick show.

Jojo...... Kira now on the loose.... thats gonna be a problem for our heroes..... I should've known when that ep a few weeks ago showed everyone together talking to that was aired..... niccas shortly were about to start getting picked up. This season may be the opposite of the last season with Kira mowing down EVERYONE in the most violent fashions.....

THis niccas got TWO STANDS!!:damn:

:what:It's one stand.

Jotaro basically had Star Platinum and upgraded to The World but no one called it a second stand.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
saw a trailer for shoheki no soma and it had me like :patrice:. I havent seen S1 so im gonna wait until s2 is done and binge hard:wow:

EDIT: Almost time for that subaru fukkery :shaq: i dont know what it is but without rem this doesnt feel the same. Like something is really missing.

Last edited: