Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I can't wait to see peoples' reactions to Jojo's villians in future parts. Whenever they get animated :mjcry:
Name one so I can spoiler myself.

Im wondering if in the future when they get to the other parts Im wondering if they are gonna animate a certain Jolyne scene at the beggining in the jail if you know what I mean. :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can't wait to see peoples' reactions to Jojo's villians in future parts. Whenever they get animated :mjcry:

I cant wait to get there.... I'm trynna stay disciplined as I dont wanna spoil it.... everything I see is genuine surprise and reactions

Blackout

Daps
Subaru will get powers in the future episodes yall. I cant wait. :blessed:

Blackout

Daps
Which scene was that again? Spoiler that for me it's been a while lol.
They didnt show her doing it but they referenced it:

A holding room is now shown. Various female prisoners are seen in different cells. One particular prisoner, a woman with braided hair, gets annoyed at banging noises that another prisoner was making while banging her head on her bed. This prisoner was revealed to be the woman with the tattoo. The woman, who turns out to be Jolyne, is banging her head out of embarrassment for masturbating in front of a guard. As she is taunted by another prisoner, she manages to intimidate said prisoner by stating that she's able to tell the prisoner's crime by examining the joint of her left ring finger. Just before she and the woman with braided hair are transferred to another prison, Jolyne asks if the woman would believe her if she was framed for her crime.

First scene of her is that. Otakus will geek about that shyt. :dead:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
They didnt show her doing it but they referenced it:

A holding room is now shown. Various female prisoners are seen in different cells. One particular prisoner, a woman with braided hair, gets annoyed at banging noises that another prisoner was making while banging her head on her bed. This prisoner was revealed to be the woman with the tattoo. The woman, who turns out to be Jolyne, is banging her head out of embarrassment for masturbating in front of a guard. As she is taunted by another prisoner, she manages to intimidate said prisoner by stating that she's able to tell the prisoner's crime by examining the joint of her left ring finger. Just before she and the woman with braided hair are transferred to another prison, Jolyne asks if the woman would believe her if she was framed for her crime.

First scene of her is that. Otakus will geek about that shyt. :dead:
Oh yeah. Thought it involved something like that but couldn't remember exactly :heh:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Oyasumi Punpun is never going to get adapted, breh. It's the GOAT manga but it's way too fukking real for people. Maybe the first volume (12 issues) could work as a one cour anime but once the story leaves Punpun's childhood it's a wrap, no studio or network is gonna want to touch that.

:francis:

Yeah you right. fukked up doesn't begin to describe the events of that manga as Punpun grows into adolescence

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Naho on Orange is just such a dumb chick sometimes.:martin:

Why does she do the dumb shyt to trigger Kakeru like that:mindblown:

Selfish ass female after what happened to his mom :camby:

Not like he was asking too much
Suwa giving up future and seeing the pics I be like sorry breh I can't pass that up

So how tragic will the death be this time is the question unless no death happens
Got a feeling it's gonna happen to someone else instead tho

Rewatch ord marksman and vanadis
Still good shyt with his Robin hood on steroid ass tho

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Selfish ass female after what happened to his mom :camby:

Not like he was asking too much
Suwa giving up future and seeing the pics I be like sorry breh I can't pass that up

So how tragic will the death be this time is the question unless no death happens
Got a feeling it's gonna happen to someone else instead tho

Rewatch ord marksman and vanadis
Still good shyt with his Robin hood on steroid ass tho

Whoa!!!! Wait?? WTF??? :merchant::whoa::mindblown:

Dont play with my heart like that breh! This aint Re:Zero, they dont get no save points:mjcry: