Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ya shyt would be epic funny if Mob's fraud ass teacher is the leader. :mjlol:

Call me a sadist but Re:Zeroom is a better show when Subaru catching L's :pachaha:

Maybe.... but for GODs sakes.... this dude needs some Dubs.... let him cook for a bit

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Whoa!!!! Wait?? WTF??? :merchant::whoa::mindblown:

Dont play with my heart like that breh! This aint Re:Zero, they dont get no save points:mjcry:

Haven't seen re:zero will add to list tho
I don't know it was just a thought I had like u wanna save him fine the universe gonna be like this person will die instead for fukking with it like dragon Ball super and z

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Maybe.... but for GODs sakes.... this dude needs some Dubs.... let him cook for a bit
I think I just got addicted to Subaru catching L's that anything else feels weird:pachaha:
I'm sitting at the corner like a Crack addict feening for his next epic "L" like Tyrone Biggums
http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu77/furrylyttleshytt/tyrone_biggums.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Haven't seen re:zero will add to list tho
I don't know it was just a thought I had like u wanna save him fine the universe gonna be like this person will die instead for fukking with it like dragon Ball super and z

Oh yes, you need to get on Re:Zero.... that shyt is just cruel and fukkED UP:mjlol:
I think I just got addicted to Subaru catching L's that anything else feels weird:pachaha:
I'm sitting at the corner like a Crack addict feening for his next epic "L" like Tyrone Biggums
tyrone_biggums.jpg

Na... I need to see him win a bit.... I mean like a few more L's and I was close to legit dropping show.... Not cuz I dont like it or hate it.... but just for the simple fact that I couldnt take seeing that dude catch another flawless L again. I mean when this dude LOSES its OVERWHELMING:wow:

Its like the writer goes with the mindset of using a nuke to kill a fly with him

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm actually waiting untill.it's over so I can binge. The singing and protocol ture is Crack I'm hoping that they explore on the alien species the giant nikkas was fighting in the original.one in another series
:lupe:

this season starts out wacky as hell, but once it gets going its pretty decent. low key quality show.

they completely throw the giant alien bug shyt in the bushes though just so you know. its valk on valk fights the whole way