peppe

Superstar
Daps
Are the Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya spinoffs nice or nah? I see there's a new season and I love the Fate series........but this looks like some bull**** :francis:

I fukks with it :yeshrug: Saw a fight scene on youtube and wanted to check it out and it's a good anime. Some ecchie in there too to bad all the characters are little girls which makes it :francis::sitdown:.

Fight scenes and overal quality is :salute:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
after years of waiting, they finally showed us what was in the basement in attack on titan.

And HOLY fukk this changes everything. Don't worry I won't spoil it but it's a huge mind fukk.

I understand why the delayed the anime now, if the anime were to end at where the manga is now I think people would go crazy.

I must say the twists and revelations are pure :wow:. I hope 2017 blesses us with an EPIC anime season.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
after years of waiting, they finally showed us what was in the basement in attack on titan.

And HOLY fukk this changes everything. Don't worry I won't spoil it but it's a huge mind fukk.

I understand why the delayed the anime now, if the anime were to end at where the manga is now I think people would go crazy.

I must say the twists and revelations are pure :wow:. I hope 2017 blesses us with an EPIC anime season.
I read it.

Shyt just got real :wow:

Based on the pic showing that life outside the walls has humans living in peace Im guessing that they had a purge and that walled Kingdom was the last to go. :ehh:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I read it.

Shyt just got real :wow:

Based on the pic showing that life outside the walls has humans living in peace Im guessing that they had a purge and that walled Kingdom was the last to go. :ehh:

Last page had me:
post-62416-The-Wire-Wee-Bey-Brice-OMG-WTF-tm9I.gif

I was expecting something bigger but it being so simple made it more complicated :mindblown:

@42 Monks AoT is still great :umad:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Dont even ask me how i found this anime :francis: but anyway the fan services in this anime is just discusting. So discusting i cant look away which discust myself :mjcry:

.Anime: manyuu Hikencho

A anime where women with big t*ts are the rich of the world and flat chested are the poor. Discusting i tell ya:lolbron:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I'm so mad I'm late on this...Like...this is legit shaping up to be one of my all time favorite anime...it feels like it's gonna pass Yu Yu Hakusho to me....these kids are just starting to master their nen and they haven't even fought the boss yet....good lord...

That Kurapika vs.Uvogin fight tho :banderas:

tumblr_mafi1cc5RL1qlp4x9o2_500.gif
Funny thing is, you ain't seen NOTHING yet breh :wow: