Daps

7drHiqr.gif

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Nicca...... :martin:

what is this poo poo you trynna "banana peel" us with?:what:

About a disabled girl who gets bullied as a child, struggles to adapt to life and a guy who regrets treating her like garbage in the past, tries to make up for his mistakes by being her friend.

The trailer makes it look like romance, but it's not. Going to be one of the most critically acclaimed anime of the year

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
up too episode 14 on Re:zero. Subaru or however it's spelled gotta be the character with the most L's in any form of media. dude is a L factory, if he doesn't take the L, someone else does in his place.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
up too episode 14 on Re:zero. Subaru or however it's spelled gotta be the character with the most L's in any form of media. dude is a L factory, if he doesn't take the L, someone else does in his place.

wait till next episode, it's the best in the series and his biggest L so far :merchant:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Garden of Words :banderas:

Some of the most realistic animation I've seen in anime.

I enjoyed the story too, tho it was a bit short.

6Fle7WA.gif

ruxxIAp.gif

Endrqpq.gif

Y6UNuw1.gif

Shinkai Makoto is a beast when it comes to the art direction of his work.:whew:

His new movie Kimi No Na Wa (Your Name) dropped like two days ago too, but supposedly the quality and subs ain't shyt (Chinese leak) so it's gonna be a long wait.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
About a disabled girl who gets bullied as a child, struggles to adapt to life and a guy who regrets treating her like garbage in the past, tries to make up for his mistakes by being her friend.

The trailer makes it look like romance, but it's not. Going to be one of the most critically acclaimed anime of the year

I need this Poo Poo asap breh :mjcry: