Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm so mad I'm late on this...Like...this is legit shaping up to be one of my all time favorite anime...it feels like it's gonna pass Yu Yu Hakusho to me....these kids are just starting to master their nen and they haven't even fought the boss yet....good lord...

That Kurapika vs.Uvogin fight tho :banderas:

tumblr_mafi1cc5RL1qlp4x9o2_500.gif
the GOAT

peppe

Superstar
Daps
anyone else having this problem. going from anime to mange is no problem but going from anime to light novel is.

I tried yesterday to read a light novel and i just couldn't continue. I think if i started reading the light novel first then it would be okay because i don't know anything about it.

But after seeing the anime,hearing the voices, seeing the characters and sound effects etc it misses that spark when your reading the LN

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chef Boi Soma got another one, :salute:
Now when are you gonna take haikyuu off the poo poo list:sas2:

Best shows from the last two years:

Haikyuu
Kuroko
Jojo
Shokugeki
One Punch Man
Parasyte
Prison School
Seven Deadly Sins

If you aren't watching these you lost.

Breh said he finished season 1 which was 24 episodes. Either he just stepped out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber or he breezed through the season because he enjoyed it. Who watches a season of a show they don't like?:jbhmm:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
anyone else having this problem. going from anime to mange is no problem but going from anime to light novel is.

I tried yesterday to read a light novel and i just couldn't continue. I think if i started reading the light novel first then it would be okay because i don't know anything about it.

But after seeing the anime,hearing the voices, seeing the characters and sound effects etc it misses that spark when your reading the LN

depends on the anime for me

Spice and Wolf being so dialogue heavy made the LN an easy transition, but I'm not gonna be interested if the main appeal of the show is it's aesthetic and a director adding their own creative flair to it (Akiyuki Shinbo - Monogatari)

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best shows from the last two years:

Haikyuu
Kuroko
Jojo
Shokugeki
One Punch Man
Parasyte
Prison School
Seven Deadly Sins
Rokka no Yuusha
Arslan Senki
Assassination Classroom
Bungou Stray Dogs
Joker Game
Boku no Hero
Re: zero

If you aren't watching these you lost.

Breh said he finished season 1 which was 24 episodes. Either he just stepped out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber or he breezed through the season because he enjoyed it. Who watches a season of a show they don't like?:jbhmm:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I'm so mad I'm late on this...Like...this is legit shaping up to be one of my all time favorite anime...it feels like it's gonna pass Yu Yu Hakusho to me....these kids are just starting to master their nen and they haven't even fought the boss yet....good lord...

That Kurapika vs.Uvogin fight tho :banderas:

tumblr_mafi1cc5RL1qlp4x9o2_500.gif
:wtf: holy shyt you really never watched HxH 2011? breh wait until the Ant arc :damn:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Just got done reading the claymore manga.:mjcry::blessed: They need to fix that mess they made at the end of the show and make a new season.

Th content they have to work with is just epic. The awakend beings, the abysses and the twins:wow: this show would be piff from episode one:feedme:

In a way I understand the method to only make a serie to get people to read the manga. This is the 5th manga i started reading just because the anime was :wow:.

Checked out prison school and im 50 chapter behind im gonna eat this weekend :russel:

EDIT: 5 chapters in im already in tears, this manga is the holy grail of fukkery.
:wow: welcome breh. more people in this thread need to start reading the manga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
im gonna rewatch gate, such a feel good anime I really miss it :mjcry:

they need to finish translating the light novel :damn:

I hear you man... I'm fiending for Log Horizon and Rokka no Yuusha and I can't believe it tbh

Yea gate was surprising good let alone dude was like specialized in elite parts of branch and u wouldn't think it
Wonder if he ends up with goth chic tho

Rokka needs a 2nd season that mind fukk it gave me who it was threw me off big time

I'm rewatching world break curse of the holy swordsman
It was on my list to buy but forgot how good it was too me
Being more careful on anime I buy so I don't have buyers remorse since anime ain't cheap

Unlimited blade works is fukking 180 just for the first half on Blu-ray can't justify spending that much unless it was the whole Damn thing
I usually buy Blu-ray anime Cuz of the sound and quality is way better than DVD
But probably get unlimited on DVD for 80 Cuz of price