Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Soma DEE GAWD :wow:...my nicca got grown men feeling like they at disneyland in tea cup rides and shyt with his dishes :whew:....this shyt like watching the food network or something, i always find myself either eating by the middle of it or being hungry af afterwards :pachaha:
:banderas:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Soma DEE GAWD :wow:...my nicca got grown men feeling like they at disneyland in tea cup rides and shyt with his dishes :whew:....this shyt like watching the food network or something, i always find myself either eating by the middle of it or being hungry af afterwards :pachaha:
Still trying to replicate the first dish from ep1 season 2

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
if i had even an inkling of interest in the sport i'd fukk with it cuz the animation looks dope but i just wouldnt care the entire time i watched it. It was the same with the baseball anime

For me it was less about volleyball itself and more about the appeal of team sports

Importance of communication, chemistry, how great players can make others around them better, pain of defeat, fights, getting results out of hard work, injuries, having to walk away from the game at a certain point, etc you name it it's there

After a while I forgot they were playing a sport I find boring and was compelled by the anime itself/dozens of interesting characters

Baby Steps is pretty good for that same reason to me.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

Doujima never ceases to make me laugh :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man this ORANGE shyt.......:mjcry:

giphy.gif

Brehs:mjcry:

Man for real fukk who ever put me on to this shyt and fukk you niccas for liking poo poo SOL animes

giphy.gif

THESE AINT TEARS man..... something in my eye!!!

200.gif

These aint tears :to:

giphy.gif