peppe

Superstar
Daps
Just got done watching claymore. I kept reading about it and started watching it at 10 pm before i knew it, it was 7 am:ohhh: second day bing complete and it was a freaking good anime IMHO.

As usual there was one thing i wasnt feeling and that was raki -> certified fukkboi :stopitslime: in the beginning i was fuking with him but at the end goddam i just skipped his scenes.

Show had some feel scenes like clare (something that bothered me the whole time isnt it CLAIRE:yeshrug:) and teresa.:mjcry:

Also clare and jean:damn: there were some Claymores that i was legit hoping that would make it (some didnt:shaq2:)

The anime left everything wide open for a season 2 but reading on google seems its your typical anime bullshyt where it didnt make enough sales to warrent a season 2 when you have crappy animes that get the green light for a s2:beli:

Started reading the manga and i can already tell its not the same anime, but :blessed: at this storyline already liking it.

These are the types of anime i fuks with:wow:its so hard for brehs who like paranormal/sci fi when 90% of all seasons is filled with highschool feel shows ( not judging anybody:whoa:)

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Just got done watching claymore. I kept reading about it and started watching it at 10 pm before i knew it, it was 7 am:ohhh: second day bing complete and it was a freaking good anime IMHO.

As usual there was one thing i wasnt feeling and that was raki -> certified fukkboi :stopitslime: in the beginning i was fuking with him but at the end goddam i just skipped his scenes.

Show had some feel scenes like clare (something that bothered me the whole time isnt it CLAIRE:yeshrug:) and teresa.:mjcry:

Also clare and jean:damn: there were some Claymores that i was legit hoping that would make it (some didnt:shaq2:)

The anime left everything wide open for a season 2 but reading on google seems its your typical anime bullshyt where it didnt make enough sales to warrent a season 2 when you have crappy animes that get the green light for a s2:beli:

Started reading the manga and i can already tell its not the same anime, but :blessed: at this storyline already liking it.

These are the types of anime i fuks with:wow:its so hard for brehs who like paranormal/sci fi when 90% of all seasons is filled with highschool feel shows ( not judging anybody:whoa:)

Manga was fire, beautiful artwork and good story :wow: Berserk-lite, basically a shoñen version

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

You sound like a man after my own heart...... another breh that hates the Poo Poo trash Slice of Life animes:smugfavre:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Never watched the berserk anime (will do ASAP) but i did watch the movies and for the most part all 3 are good. There is gore in it but all logical and your like aiight :ehh: i fuks almost everybody. You just know griffith is on that psychopath status.

And then the last 15 - 30 minutes of the last movie is on some straight hentai savage shyt. shyt went from:ehh: to:ohhh::shaq::francis::skip::ooh::damn::mindblown:

The face griffith gave guts when he was
fuking casca:demonic:
was pure savagery, it had me legit :wtf::banderas:.

I think anime is one of those platforms that hasnt changed munch in all these years. It still mainly done by hand for most of the part and part of the success is how much money gets trown at it. If it didnt cost that much to make an anime just imagine how many GOAT series we would get each season!

Take for example under the dog, even with their 1 milli + kickstarter the anime still looked basic (it was good and you should watch that:ufdup:) its just insane when you see these production prices for some anime. Like afro samurai costing 1 mill per episode:mindblown:

I hate to say it but i do understand that they need to get the money from somewhere (disc sales,manga and merchendise) but if your going to bate us atleast do a good job at it. Give us that 10/10 anime with a decent season run and charactar development and people will read the manga. A perfect example is prison school:banderas:. But you just have to many studios producing anime where they dont give a fuk, ruin the storyline,character development where most fans just say read the manga:aicmon:.

imagine multple studios like ufotable, their production value is :damn:the tales of zesteria x is just beautifull :lupe: if they didnt went full retard of god eater ot would have been :noah:.

Production .IG seems like the studio to go to if you want to have your manga/game animated. Their last 2 OVA where on some :lupe::leon:.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basilisk

I been ducking this anime for years, started watching a few days ago....

Straight Piff!:banderas:

Im hooked

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i had even an inkling of interest in the sport i'd fukk with it cuz the animation looks dope but i just wouldnt care the entire time i watched it. It was the same with the baseball anime

You watching Shokugeki right?:francis:

You know Shokugeki is piff right?:francis:

Well Haaikiyu is neck and neck with it if not better. Now start watching:birdman:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Looks like im shyt outta luck for coming fall anime season. Maybe one good show and thats it.:mjcry:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i fukk with food.....dont fukk with volleyball :francis:....if im EXTREMELY bored i might give it a shot like i did with the baseball anime :manny:

I fukk with food not volleyball too (unless it's women's indoor or beach:shaq:). It's not about the sport. The characters are great and well developed. The games are intense. It's genuinely funny. The animation is top notch every episode:whoo:

tumblr_nd3i1dfTqi1tdnwpwo1_500.gif

65093341553a7dc16ceeb101c613ca541fef886d_hq.gif

Did you watch Kuroko? I think Haakiyu is slightly better. There isn't any super powered fukkery but the characters have their own special abilities. I didn't want to watch it either because it's volleyball but I was hooked. Trust me this is a can't miss show. The last batch of eps of season 2 was the most intense shyt in anime history:whew:

The best anime of the last two years:
Jojo SC
Haikyuu
Kuroko
Shokugeki

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I fukk with food not volleyball too (unless it's women's indoor or beach:shaq:). It's not about the sport. The characters are great and well developed. The games are intense. It's genuinely funny. The animation is top notch every episode:whoo:

tumblr_nd3i1dfTqi1tdnwpwo1_500.gif

65093341553a7dc16ceeb101c613ca541fef886d_hq.gif

Did you watch Kuroko? I think Haakiyu is slightly better. There isn't any super powered fukkery but the characters have their own special abilities. I didn't want to watch it either because it's volleyball but I was hooked. Trust me this is a can't miss show. The last batch of eps of season 2 was the most intense shyt in anime history:whew:

The best anime of the last two years:
Jojo SC
Haikyuu
Kuroko
Shokugeki
yea, ppl said the same thing about the baseball anime and i dropped it after 8eps....if im not really rocking with the sport the games are meaningless to me and im not watching that sort of anime for characters and shyt

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, ppl said the same thing about the baseball anime and i dropped it after 8eps....if im not really rocking with the sport the games are meaningless to me and im not watching that sort of anime for characters and shyt

I don't know what baseball anime you watched but it obviously wasn't on the level of Haikyuu. Only baseball show I watched was One Outs but that was more about gambling which made it interesting. I love basketball but didn't like Slam Dunk yet Kuroko is crack. Just watch a few eps when you have a chance and report back.