Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Right about then.

I mean, its not a terrible show. Its just around that point that you realize they have zero interest in being anything other than an extended trailer for the manga. They offer no resolutions, they stop developing people, they introduce damn near a dozen people at once. Show could've been dope. They stopped caring.
As with most anime these days. :snoop:

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
My nikka s
I started watching one piece a couple months back. The anime so long winded I was thinkin about abandoning it multiple times

Im on the Skypiea arc and this shyt is wack so far

Tell me if the arcs get better than this cuz Im like 160 episodes in and this shyt has been meh so far and idk if I can watch all 700 episodes of it
my nikka skip skypeia it's not important

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished Haikyu S2....Episode 24 was game 7 of the NBA Finals level drama :whew:

Oikawa is Cleveland LeBron out there
5B0QInX.gif

When Westbrook plays Golden State this year:wow:

tumblr_o2v7jzzIyL1qgrwpxo3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_o386sphRLJ1qimk8ao8_r1_540.gif

Feels like life or death is on the line for these kids and that there's literally nothing else to look forward to in their lives except the result of the match in front of them. Great tension & drama, tons of likeable characters and well developed teams, great animation in the final stretch, 9/10 with with season 3 in a couple months.....can't fukking wait

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Finished Haikyu S2....Episode 24 was game 7 of the NBA Finals level drama :whew:

5B0QInX.gif

Feels like life or death is on the line for these kids and that there's literally nothing else to look forward to in their lives except the result of the match in front of them. Great tension & drama, tons of likeable characters and well developed teams, great animation in the final stretch, 9/10 with with season 3 in a couple months.....can't fukking wait

How is this compared to kuroko basketball and ace no diamond
I have those 2 highly rated in my anime list :lupe:

Also hajime no ippo is highly rated forgot bout that one

shyt thinking bout it I thought I would hate anime sports but they tend to be elite level anime for me to watch to where I wanna buy if these fukkers ever come to the states :mjcry:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

shyt thinking bout it I thought I would hate anime sports but they tend to be elite level anime for me to watch to where I wanna buy if these fukkers ever come to the states :mjcry:
Just as good. I recommend it.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

5B0QInX.gif

I think it was like episode 23 or 22 of season 2 that I legitimately believe is one of the best single episodes of anime history

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Its amazing. Trust me

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I take back what I said about Danganronpa. This guy at the beginning of episode 3 was attacking women and old men and shyt. The fukkery is off the charts.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Beyond the border was interesting that little twist in it but that ending tho :mjcry: