Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So I know it's old and it it ain't cannon, but I have a Tokyo Ghoul root Aquestion. Why the fukk would Ken Kaneki join Aogiri, if these fukks tortured him?:mindblown:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Another manga advertisement anime :scusthov:
If you have a problem with anime only made to advertise the source material you should probably just quit anime watching now:

About 60% of all anime made is a single season 12 episode, or 2 season 24 episode advertisement for a light novel or manga. It isn't intended to adapt the entire plot and never will.

10% is an adaptation of a source material that's finished and can be fully adapted like a light novel, manga, or game that has a finished plot.

10% is anime original content.

The final 10% is an adaptation such as Naruto or One Piece that is either perpetually ongoing and padded with filler and meant to run the full course of the source material of something like Attack on Titan that has long breaks between seasons but is popular enough to keep making new seasons.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If you have a problem with anime only made to advertise the source material you should probably just quit anime watching now:

About 60% of all anime made is a single season 12 episode, or 2 season 24 episode advertisement for a light novel or manga. It isn't intended to adapt the entire plot and never will.

10% is an adaptation of a source material that's finished and can be fully adapted like a light novel, manga, or game that has a finished plot.

10% is anime original content.

The final 10% is an adaptation such as Naruto or One Piece that is either perpetually ongoing and padded with filler and meant to run the full course of the source material of something like Attack on Titan that has long breaks between seasons but is popular enough to keep making new seasons.
I already do limit my Anime watching greatly so Im doing fine.

I was never deep into Anime in the first place.

Im not a weeb.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There's some stuff in Skypiea that does come up way later...but it is the most skippable major arc. If you're not enjoying it by Water 7/Enies Lobby it's probably not the show for you though.
I'm pretty sure one of the primary antagonist of the whole series made their first appearance in Skypiea. To me Skypiea was an enjoyable arc. It isn't the best of the series but I watched it all and had no complaints.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Finished Haikyu S2....Episode 24 was game 7 of the NBA Finals level drama :whew:

Oikawa is Cleveland LeBron out there
5B0QInX.gif

When Westbrook plays Golden State this year:wow:

tumblr_o2v7jzzIyL1qgrwpxo3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_o386sphRLJ1qimk8ao8_r1_540.gif

Feels like life or death is on the line for these kids and that there's literally nothing else to look forward to in their lives except the result of the match in front of them. Great tension & drama, tons of likeable characters and well developed teams, great animation in the final stretch, 9/10 with with season 3 in a couple months.....can't fukking wait
if i had even an inkling of interest in the sport i'd fukk with it cuz the animation looks dope but i just wouldnt care the entire time i watched it. It was the same with the baseball anime