Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Starting to think there's no such thing as a bad anime season. Just a matter of personal taste, and if you can find the hidden gems that nobody watches

Started Amanchu! the other day and it instantly became my favorite show of the season....with only 20k members on MAL

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I don't know what baseball anime you watched but it obviously wasn't on the level of Haikyuu. Only baseball show I watched was One Outs but that was more about gambling which made it interesting. I love basketball but didn't like Slam Dunk yet Kuroko is crack. Just watch a few eps when you have a chance and report back.
its that ace no diamond anime (i think thats the name)...i liked kuroko and slam dunk :jbhmm:....whenever i get super bored i will. There's a lot of piff tv out now tho

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Finished gate
Show had potential if it either went the more serious gritty route or some more romance development a lil ecchi would work

Felt like it played it too safe in the end tho but otherwise really liked it a lot just a step behind for a high quality anime for me to buy

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I fukk with food not volleyball too (unless it's women's indoor or beach:shaq:). It's not about the sport. The characters are great and well developed. The games are intense. It's genuinely funny. The animation is top notch every episode:whoo:

tumblr_nd3i1dfTqi1tdnwpwo1_500.gif

65093341553a7dc16ceeb101c613ca541fef886d_hq.gif

Did you watch Kuroko? I think Haakiyu is slightly better. There isn't any super powered fukkery but the characters have their own special abilities. I didn't want to watch it either because it's volleyball but I was hooked. Trust me this is a can't miss show. The last batch of eps of season 2 was the most intense shyt in anime history:whew:

The best anime of the last two years:
Jojo SC
Haikyuu
Kuroko
Shokugeki
Haikyuu is multiple times better than Kuroko:ufdup:

I dont even like volleyball and every episode has me like:damn:
Kuroko is just some ole bullshyt:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Anybody check that Drifter OVA. shyt looks sick but word of advice theres only 60 chapters o and it looks like a monthly release so don't expect a finished anime unless they go the agame ga kill route and make up their own ending

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Episode 5 of Mob Psycho 100 is amazing. The animation is just ridiculous. ???% Mob :wow:

And as someone who enjoys both Haikyuu and Kuroko, Haikyuu is better. Just wait until the Shiratorizawa match is animated :ohlawd:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Is it really that good?

Its definitely a sleeper hit show of this season..... last ep was really remarkable.... matter fact of all the shyt that dropped last week.... I'd say this weeks ep was probably one of the top shows.

This is the anti Soma..... aka not that Poo Poo :lolbron:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Its definitely a sleeper hit show of this season..... last ep was really remarkable.... matter fact of all the shyt that dropped last week.... I'd say this weeks ep was probably one of the top shows.

This is the anti Soma..... aka not that Poo Poo :lolbron:
Soma isnt slice of life.