twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just finished my love story one of the few higher end good romance comedy anime really enjoyed this one

yjmonn

Time
Daps
I started watching one piece a couple months back. The anime so long winded I was thinkin about abandoning it multiple times

Im on the Skypiea arc and this shyt is wack so far

Tell me if the arcs get better than this cuz Im like 160 episodes in and this shyt has been meh so far and idk if I can watch all 700 episodes of it

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I started watching one piece a couple months back. The anime so long winded I was thinkin about abandoning it multiple times

Tell me if the arcs get better than this cuz Im like 160 episodes in and this shyt has been meh so far and idk if I can watch all 700 episodes of it

Everybody opinions vary on arcs it does get better too me

One Piece Filler List | The Ultimate Anime Filler Guide
U can use this as a guide also for fillers

But one piece isn't very everybody so I say once ur at water 7 arc and still don't like it drop it if u can deal with finishing up the arc ur in now

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

If you don't like it 160 episodes in One Piece is not for you.

It does get better, but at this point you should at least be enjoying the characters and world building aspects.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Thoughts on Gangsta? on episode 11, when does the decline start?
Right about then.

I mean, its not a terrible show. Its just around that point that you realize they have zero interest in being anything other than an extended trailer for the manga. They offer no resolutions, they stop developing people, they introduce damn near a dozen people at once. Show could've been dope. They stopped caring.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finished: Nichijou(26 episodes plus 1 OVA)
Nichijou follows the everyday lives of various people in the town of Tokisadame,[1] mainly focusing on the energetic Yūko Aioi, the bright and cheerful Mio Naganohara, the quiet and deadpan Mai Minakami, the anxious robot Nano Shinonome, her eight-year-old creator the Professor, and a talking cat named Sakamoto, along with an ensemble cast of characters. Random and/or outlandish events regularly occur throughout the series, mainly through the mundane situations each character undergoes.
This show is hilarious. It's like kind of a sketch show with the main plot going but other skits happening at the same time. If you like absurd humor and overall wackiness then you'll like it. The show explores the friendship of the main characters as well. It kept me smiling and laughing the whole way through, there's a large amount of memorable moments here.

Smiley description: :laugh::blink::laugh::huh::laugh: