Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
IDK I'm waiting for it too, but I may pass altogether. I've watched like 4 episodes, doesnt feel like Z at all
You are right about that. Its more random and light and less realistic and dark compared to DBZ.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just need to endure!

Goku Japanese voice actor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Slice of Life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Somo:russ:
I'm getting tired of you dissing Chef Boi Soma, you don't like food breh :comeon:

I want your opinion on re zero, I'm on ep 14 I think it's decent, you?:jbhmm:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Don't even bother.

It's a magic girl show with a 90% female cast staring mostly children and there's some disturbing lesbian overtones to it as well.

It's the kind of show I'll admit to watching on an online forum because I like the main story and there's some occasional good fights but the show is also an embarrassing cesspool of filth that at times makes me very uncomfortable watching it. All the prepubescent lesbian stuff they pull is disgusting. In every day life I'd deny I even know about the show.

Here's an example

I don't know how you watch most of the shyt you do. Its not healthy breh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm getting tired of you dissing Chef Boi Soma, you don't like food breh :comeon:

I want your opinion on re zero, I'm on ep 14 I think it's decent, you?:jbhmm:

:lolbron: regarding the Soma

Re:Zero? I actually fukks with it.... its very unpredictable and I love how that shyt literally goes from 0-100 REAL QUICK

The character growth of that main guy has been amazing.... he started off as an almost Saitama like guy bored with the world and life, to a player with mad swag, to an insane out of his mind terrified sap. The shyt he's went through has completely fukked his brain up and broke him time after time and refuses to let up. He's tasted so many L's its gonna be an epic payoff when he finally catches that first win

So I rocks with it

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Don't even bother.

It's a magic girl show with a 90% female cast staring mostly children and there's some disturbing lesbian overtones to it as well.

It's the kind of show I'll admit to watching on an online forum because I like the main story and there's some occasional good fights but the show is also an embarrassing cesspool of filth that at times makes me very uncomfortable watching it. All the prepubescent lesbian stuff they pull is disgusting. In every day life I'd deny I even know about the show.

Here's an example

Bruh?:what:

:sitdown: I think we need to have a talk with you....... @42 Monks if I set up a time for a few of us to meet up for intervention, do you mind doing the honors of checking brehs search history and internet browser history?

Everything, Mozilla, Google Chrome, Explorer, Safari...... fukk even check to see if buddy got a secret Netscape or AOL that he uses on the low:scust:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Alderamin on the Sky

You guys HAVE to check it out. MC that can get women, isnt spineless and no matter what fights so he can live life his way.

Action, fights, and barely any censorship and tactical warfare.

Check it out yall :banderas:

@Bryan Danielson This anime is NOT poo poo

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
IDK I'm waiting for it too, but I may pass altogether. I've watched like 4 episodes, doesnt feel like Z at all
I only watched the first episode and the first movie and I wasn't feeling it that much either. But everyone says it gets better

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Berserk at the 11 min mark:merchant:

giphy.gif

That priest is sick as fukk!!!:huhldup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watched the newest episode of Masou Gakuen HxH. It was damn near full blown hentai.