winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't know how you watch most of the shyt you do. Its not healthy breh
It didn't start out like that. When the Illya clone Kuro joins the cast all that fukkery happened.

I still love that fight. It's what sold me on that show.

Bruh?:what:

:sitdown: I think we need to have a talk with you....... @42 Monks if I set up a time for a few of us to meet up for intervention, do you mind doing the honors of checking brehs search history and internet browser history?

Everything, Mozilla, Google Chrome, Explorer, Safari...... fukk even check to see if buddy got a secret Netscape or AOL that he uses on the low:scust:
There's a good show buried in all that garbage. There's far too much slick of life and yuri nonsense though. I haven't watched the third season and it's currently on the 4th. When Kuro and Illya made out in that mall I just closed MPC and I haven't returned to it yet. That was last year. People swear that this season is supposed to be so good but I bet it's just as padded with non-sense as all the rest of them. Every season so far has been like 1 dope fight or maybe 2 than the rest is bullshyt.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Even if it 'didn't start out like that' you knew from the label what kind of shyt they were pedaling....
the label of it being a Fate franchise show? I've watched pretty much every Fate series so I watched that one too. Season one was pretty normal. Season 2 came around and Kuro popped up and suddenly they've got to kissing people to replenish her mana and all this fukkery starts.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the label of it being a Fate franchise show? I've watched pretty much every Fate series so I watched that one too. Season one was pretty normal. Season 2 came around and Kuro popped up and suddenly they've got to kissing people to replenish her mana and all this fukkery starts.
:comeon:

you been in the game too long to take the obtuse 'oh, how could i have known :troll:' approach to this and not be called out on it. don't matter what spinoff of what franchise it is - when you see a bunch of little girls on the lead poster of any anime you know who its aimed and what its pushing. nobody believes you acting surprised :stopitslime:

'normal' the first season was :scust: too with the undertones and suggestive themes. how you think they got a second season?

:dame:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:comeon:

you been in the game too long to take the obtuse 'oh, how could i have known :troll:' approach to this and not be called out on it. don't matter what spinoff of what franchise it is - when you see a bunch of little girls on the lead poster of any anime you know who its aimed and what its pushing. nobody believes you acting surprised :stopitslime:

'normal' the first season was :scust: too with the undertones and suggestive themes. how you think they got a second season?

:dame:
You must have never seen this show
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica
It's pretty twisted and it's a magic girl show. All magic girl shows aren't yuri nonsense.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finished: Mushishi(26 episodes)<--Apparently there's a second season but I'll wait a while before getting to it.
The story features ubiquitous creatures called Mushi that often display what appear as supernatural powers. It is implied that there are many more lifeforms more primitive than "normal" living things such as animals, plants, fungi and bacteria, and Mushi is the most primitive of all. Due to their ethereal nature most humans are incapable of perceiving Mushi and are oblivious to their existence, but there are a few who possess the ability to see and interact with Mushi. One such person is Ginko, the main character of the series.

Good show, it's not episodic in nature though sometimes there's references to past episodes. More of a chill series, though a few episodes venture off into the creepy nature of the Mushi. One episode in particular felt like a Twilight Zone episode, there's a good bit of sad episodes in here too. You get to see how the Mushi effects different people in various ways and how it effects their relationships with others. There's some very cool ideas in this show too.

In order to hopefully give a feeling of the show, here are some of the ideas explored.

"A boy whose drawings, if drawn by his left hand, come to life."
"A farmer whose dreams become reality"
"A mysterious girl who is seen in a swamp which moves by itself."
"A boy who somehow has horns growing on his head is fated to die like his mother, who suffered of the same problem."

The ideas are explored well in the stories told. I recommend the show, however I feel you need to be in the mood for it. The slow nature of the show might turn some people off. I like the main character but the show itself isn't necessarily about him, he's investigating unusual cases caused by Mushi and you're basically along for the ride as he helps others.
Smiley description: :merchant:, :dwillhuh:, :lupe:,:mjcry:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Finished: Mushishi(26 episodes)<--Apparently there's a second season but I'll wait a while before getting to it.

Good show, it's not episodic in nature though sometimes there's references to past episodes. More of a chill series, though a few episodes venture off into the creepy nature of the Mushi. One episode in particular felt like a Twilight Zone episode, there's a good bit of sad episodes in here too. You get to see how the Mushi effects different people in various ways and how it effects their relationships with others. There's some very cool ideas in this show too.

In order to hopefully give a feeling of the show, here are some of the ideas explored.

"A boy whose drawings, if drawn by his left hand, come to life."
"A farmer whose dreams become reality"
"A mysterious girl who is seen in a swamp which moves by itself."
"A boy who somehow has horns growing on his head is fated to die like his mother, who suffered of the same problem."

The ideas are explored well in the stories told. I recommend the show, however I feel you need to be in the mood for it. The slow nature of the show might turn some people off. I like the main character but the show itself isn't necessarily about him, he's investigating unusual cases caused by Mushi and you're basically along for the ride as he helps others.
Smiley description: :merchant:, :dwillhuh:, :lupe:,:mjcry:

Breh, thanks for the long description but we've been on that wave.

Two Seasons and a movie. If you had it in your top 5 anime of all time, I couldn't even hate because it's that good.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
What is "yuri" ?

Also that clip homey posted was disturbing as fukk

Yuri is anime with romantic girl on girl overtones. The only famous one that showed up Stateside on american TV is Revolutionary Girl Utena. Not flat out gay, but yeah they gay

You can kinda count Sailor Moon, but they killed that before Sailor Neptune and Uranus showed up. Hell, they also turned Zoicite to a girl so he(her) and Kunzite couldn't be gay lovers, but hey. This is America.

Or "was". cause all that edited early Anime Invasion shyt would be embraced for it's gay fukkery right now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What is "yuri" ?

Also that clip homey posted was disturbing as fukk
Yuri is lesbian or lesbian overtones.

Yeah that clip is disturbing but the Scene at the beginning of season 3 I had to shut it down.

I can accept fan service if it's funny or comical but watching those young girls make out is bullshyt. The show doesn't need that. It just derails it from the actual story.

Illya being in love with Shiro is annoying too. I'm sick of these anime incest or semi -incest (non-blood related) plot threads. I don't even know if that's her biological brother but even if he isn't he's her adopted one and that's disgusting.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yuri is lesbian or lesbian overtones.

Yeah that clip is disturbing but the Scene at the beginning of season 3 I had to shut it down.

I can accept fan service if it's funny or comical but watching those young girls make out is bullshyt. The show doesn't need that. It just derails it from the actual story.

Illya being in love with Shiro is annoying too. I'm sick of these anime incest or semi -incest (non-blood related) plot threads. I don't even know if that's her biological brother but even if he isn't he's her adopted one and that's disgusting.

I hate fanservice.

Honestly, I love yuri in shows, as long as it's not acted upon or outright shown. (Stuff like Mnemosyne and the Saki mahjong series)

But constant closeups on t*ts, ass and panty shots or girls with DDDD breast sizes I can do without.

I always skip beach episodes.

shyt just isn't needed.

And yes, the current sub-trend of (not)incest anime shyt needs to die and die slowly.