13775784_1629690317323108_7241488551828924191_n.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
My brother @42 Monks .... gonna come back to you in a bit:lolbron:

But anyone peep this anime Active Raid? been watching that, kinda decent

About to peep this other called Scared Rider Xechs in a few.... hope that aint that "Poo Poo"

I kinda wanna peep that Fate/kaleid liner Prisma?Illya but at this point I dont even get the agenda of that show.

I remember watching 1st season with the son and I thought it was decent.... then watched season 2 with the father and thought that shyt was DOPE AS fukk.... then watched the 3 and got confused.... was so convoluted I just turned that shyt off 3 eps in and never went back

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
My brother @42 Monks .... gonna come back to you in a bit:lolbron:

But anyone peep this anime Active Raid? been watching that, kinda decent

About to peep this other called Scared Rider Xechs in a few.... hope that aint that "Poo Poo"

I kinda wanna peep that Fate/kaleid liner Prisma?Illya but at this point I dont even get the agenda of that show.

I remember watching 1st season with the son and I thought it was decent.... then watched season 2 with the father and thought that shyt was DOPE AS fukk.... then watched the 3 and got confused.... was so convoluted I just turned that shyt off 3 eps in and never went back
Prisma is not at all what you think it is :mjlol: I almost want to tell you to watch it just to see your reaction but karma is a bytch

Sacred Rider and Active Raid are trash and :wrist:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Prisma is not at all what you think it is :mjlol: I almost want to tell you to watch it just to see your reaction but karma is a bytch

Sacred Rider and Active Raid are trash and :wrist:

Active Rider is kinda trash..... but just watching it now for the fukkery and see it through

Havent seen Sacred.... so you may have saved me from catching a bullet!!:whew:

I will reward you but not throwing no Somo shots at you for 12 hrs:troll:

Whats up with this Servamp shyt then? The description makes it sound like it may be either pretty good or pretty bad?:mjlol:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Sucks that there wasn't any Super this past Sunday :to:

At least Shokugeki is back, along with having Aldermarin to keep me steady every week :ahh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anything new on netflix I havent watched I still havent finished Sinbad... I've been burning time on Bojack Horseman... :heh::mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My brother @42 Monks

Don't even bother.

It's a magic girl show with a 90% female cast staring mostly children and there's some disturbing lesbian overtones to it as well.

It's the kind of show I'll admit to watching on an online forum because I like the main story and there's some occasional good fights but the show is also an embarrassing cesspool of filth that at times makes me very uncomfortable watching it. All the prepubescent lesbian stuff they pull is disgusting. In every day life I'd deny I even know about the show.

Here's an example

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Anything new on netflix I havent watched I still havent finished Sinbad... I've been burning time on Bojack Horseman... :heh::mjlol:

Have you seen the seven deadly sins I only watched a few episode a couple weeks ago it seems decent. The fights are piff