42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Was out on business for the past 2 weeks and some change

Soma :ohlawd: this man is Jotaro in the kitchen

I know only @winb83 and I are still watching, but Macross Delta is a legit good show :ld: and I can't even recommend it a little bit because this pop group shyt is never not right out front. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't throwing up that Westside/Walkureside after the last episode :lawd:Even the windermere cats had to fall back :mjlol:

Jojo got real :demonic: real quick. Its got nothing on the past two seasons because those were legit all-time anime squads, but this is still piff.

Catching up on a bunch of other shows but I gotta marathon Mr. Robot real quick and get caught up on that whole bit too.

Dope recommendations for all.

Also, I can't hate on slice of life anymore because Ore Monogatari had a breh WEAK after EVERY episode :mjcry:. had me calling my girl midseason like "tell me you miss me, girl :mjcry:"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nisekoi is ending next month along with Bleach. Hopefully it gets a third season as for the trash that Bleach becomes it doesn't deserve another anime.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

I know only @winb83 and I are still watching, but Macross Delta is a legit good show :ld: and I can't even recommend it a little bit because this pop group shyt is never not right out front. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't throwing up that Westside/Walkureside after the last episode :lawd:Even the windermere cats had to fall back :mjlol:

Jojo got real :demonic: real quick. Its got nothing on the past two seasons because those were legit all-time anime squads, but this is still piff.

Catching up on a bunch of other shows but I gotta marathon Mr. Robot real quick and get caught up on that whole bit too.

Also, I can't hate on slice of life anymore because Ore Monogatari had a breh WEAK after EVERY episode :mjcry:. had me calling my girl midseason like "tell me you miss me, girl :mjcry:"
Welcome back fam.:salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Ummmm ok..... first of all..... welcome back my brother:salute:

Yes we missed you!!:blessed:

But really breh? You gonna come back in here after 2 weeks with that BS. :stopitslime:

Slice of Life??? That straight up poo poo?:scust:

And then that damn Somo

giphy.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I didn't fukk with Slice of Life at all until I started realizing its what made Hajime no Ippo great - its one of the best slice of life animes and one of the best shonens at the same damn time :wow: but its hard to do right. Feels dumb more times than not. Then you stumble across something like Ore Monogatari and you can't stop watching

When that shyt was airing the whole thread was :mjlol: and :mjcry: without shame. Takeo was living everybody life. Mans just trying to be loyal and these hoes choosing :mjcry: even moms knew he had a good one

I'm about to neg you for your own good @Bryan Danielson :francis:. All this fukkery you be consuming weekly, but you can't watch Kuroko of the Kitchen aka Jojo2go aka Soma da gawd? :comeon:

No Shokugeki no Soma in your diet? You ain't eating right :ufdup:

I still got a lot of shyt to catch up on. Tales of Zestiria might be decent. 91 days looks DOPE - prohibition era anime, you know its gonna be savage :whew:. Alderamin had potential. Hitori no shyta.... zombies :manny:. Qualidea code :manny:. Days is shyt now, but I know how Sports anime go. I'm still sifting through the shyt to find some gems. I think everyone kinda just stumbled across shows like Arslan that way.