42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Eh. That Biba dude was too much of a cliche for me. Same thing with Mumei...an otherwise generic anime with an exciting plot.

Just makes me wish Attack on Titan would return.

If you like the original Gundam, and like Char...you're going to want to finish this and see the ending. The ending was :gladbron:

Amuro and Char make a cameo appearance...and Lala as well
I know :francis:

they need to bring G Gundam back and stop with the bullshyt :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Eh. That Biba dude was too much of a cliche for me. Same thing with Mumei...an otherwise generic anime with an exciting plot.

Just makes me wish Attack on Titan would return.

If you like the original Gundam, and like Char...you're going to want to finish this and see the ending. The ending was :gladbron:

Amuro and Char make a cameo appearance...and Lala as well
Biba is a simple villain. He's a pure sociopath anarchist. They typically don't do villains like that anymore. These days villains have to be well intentioned extremist or have some complex motives. I actually found it entertaining to have a villain that was a messed up person and that's as deep as it gets.

Biba is a throwback to a time when we had villains like Sephiroth and Kefka. He's pretty much a pink haired Sephiroth. Biba didn't really have some rule the world ambition. He just wanted to watch the world burn for the hell of it.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 1 of Berserk was awesome :banderas:

I was reading the comments about the animation but its not bad, its sort of like Kingdom but much better. They're really showing the intricacies of the fights and stuff with blood and everything. Its gonna be good :blessed:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I was reading the comments about the animation but its not bad, its sort of Kingdom but much better. They're really showing the intricacies of the fights and stuff with blood and everything. Its gonna a good :blessed:
I love Kingdom but I can't stomach animation like that. I'll just rewatch OG Beserk

It sounds weird, but most shows (especially the cash grab reups on old franchises) typically drop budget on the first ep, the last ep, and maybe something spiffy in between. So that means that this was probably as good as its gonna get. I'm not checking for Beserk anymore this season. Not even counting all the changes that are already obvious.... They're getting a Musuo game too so like... aite :francis:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
seems like i found my ecchie show of the season.

Masou Gakuen HxH

Thought it was the spin off from highschool DXD so I'm watching audio on and everything. it went pretty much like this.

:francis::ehh::ohhh::shaq::lolbron::jbhmm::win:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000

I was reading the comments about the animation but its not bad, its sort of like Kingdom but much better. They're really showing the intricacies of the fights and stuff with blood and everything. Its gonna be good :blessed:

giphy.gif
What are you and everyone dapping you seeing ?....Terrible taste in anime if you calling Berserk episode 1 awesome.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
What are you and everyone dapping you seeing ?....Terrible taste in anime if you calling Berserk episode 1 awesome.
:mjlol:

Man.. I'm patient and just saw it as a introductory episode for setting up the story, characters.. atmosphere.. etc.. things a first episode does.. I'm just saiyin I'm gonna enjoy the ride :manny:

But I'm curious what was wrong with it to you? :jbhmm:

Last edited: