winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm looking at this show Orange and I think it will be the next Your Lie in April type show. Another positive about it is the manga is finished so it should be a full adaption.

It's about a girl that gets a letter from herself in the future telling her to keep an eye on a classmate she's interested in because he will die and she can possibly save him.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm looking at this show Orange and I think it will be the next Your Lie in April type show. Another positive about it is the manga is finished so it should be a full adaption.

It's about a girl that gets a letter from herself in the future telling her to keep an eye on a classmate she's interested in because he will die and she can possibly save him.
Thats the only thing Im interested in.

One of my biggest hates of the anime scene is unfinished anime that doesnt animate all of the Manga.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thats the only thing Im interested in.

One of my biggest hates of the anime scene is unfinished anime that doesnt animate all of the Manga.
It just goes with the territory. You get all these shows that are 12 episode commercials for the source material. If there's a popular source the anime will make money and the anime will get more people interested in the source material too.

It's like how there are so many AAA sequels in video games. Makers don't really wanna take risk.

I just got half way through ReLife and I might just transfer over to the manga when done because it sounds like the show doesn't get into major plot points of the manga.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It just goes with the territory. You get all these shows that are 12 episode commercials for the source material. If there's a popular source the anime will make money and the anime will get more people interested in the source material too.

It's like how there are so many AAA sequels in video games. Makers don't really wanna take risk.

I just got half way through ReLife and I might just transfer over to the manga when done because it sounds like the show doesn't get into major plot points of the manga.
I finished ReLife and no it doesnt cover the whole manga.

Last edited:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
:mjlol:

Man.. I'm patient and just saw it as a introductory episode for setting up the story, characters.. atmosphere.. etc.. things a first episode does.. I'm just saiyin I'm gonna enjoy the ride :manny:

But I'm curious what was wrong with it to you? :jbhmm:

So what you are saying still makes no sense. You call first episode awesome but half of your reasoning is you are patient and you are going to enjoy the ride and it's just a set up :mjlol:. You giving praises to a show for things it hasn't done yet. I could let ya comments slide if you said it was ok, but Awesome..GTFOH. Even the biggest of Berserk fans are not feeling this. Some quick issues with the anime is CGI animation that moves like a 30fps shooter, disjointed and erratic scene editing and transitions. Story missing critical parts to be informative. Action scenes are actually terrible. Casca is a white girl now....