winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
  1. :sas1: we tried to tell you weeks back breh... i still remember when @CACarot was call this shyt out after ep 6 or 7
I don't think they really had a vision for where the show was going. It's clear they left the ending open enough for a sequel but it will likely be years before they revisit it.

I just feel like the last episode should have been better. I still feel like it was a solid show for the type of show it was.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I don't think they really had a vision for where the show was going. It's clear they left the ending open enough for a sequel but it will likely be years before they revisit it.

I just feel like the last episode should have been better. I still feel like it was a solid show for the type of show it was.
show was damn near anime of the season with the first 6-7 eps then once they brought in biba :francis:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
  1. :sas1: we tried to tell you weeks back breh... i still remember when @CACarot was call this shyt out after ep 6 or 7

They don't hear me tho
you-dont-hear-me-church-o.gif
. I'm a hater in they eyes,,but show fell off so damn hard after like episode 6.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Y'all really hype for that new berserk? I saw the cgi trailer shyt look ass:gag:

Yeah. The animation style doesn't bother me and they nailed that grim, brutal tone that Berserk is all about. Like the OP/ED, voice acting & how the characters were portrayed in that first ep

It will probably be the most controversial anime of the season tho just because of the CGI and not covering everything, but I'll look forward to it anyway

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
This first episode of Beserk was Basura. The CGI is already a tough sell but shyt was so disjointed with the editing. It goes from CGI to regular animation and back in 5 seconds. Action looking trash under the light. Also Casca is now a white girl...WTF is up with that.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
first ep of berserk was cool but man that cgi shyt is killin me....like they character models look so funny it kinda makes the action lame...there is some fukked up imagery in it tho so i'll fukk with it til i dont :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
can someone tell me what relife is? :jbhmm:
I watched the first 4 episodes. Its a funny slice of life show about a 27 year old guy that gets a pill that makes him look like a high school student for a year. He was a neet and the experience is supposed to rehabilitate him. so far I'd say it's a 7.5/10 To me average would be 5/10.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Ending to Kabaneri was 'aite'

Wasn't the show of the season, but it entertained me :smugfavre:

Eh. That Biba dude was too much of a cliche for me. Same thing with Mumei...an otherwise generic anime with an exciting plot.

Just makes me wish Attack on Titan would return.

I can't really fukk with Gundam Unicorn. I saw it when it released the first time and they just repeated the cycle of killing the best characters to prop up Char wannabes again.

If you like the original Gundam, and like Char...you're going to want to finish this and see the ending. The ending was :gladbron:

Amuro and Char make a cameo appearance...and Lala as well

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Relife episode 5 was amazing. Hopefully it can continue that level of quality.