ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what you are saying still makes no sense. You call first episode awesome but half of your reasoning is you are patient and you are going to enjoy the ride and it's just a set up :mjlol:. You giving praises to a show for things it hasn't done yet. I could let ya comments slide if you said it was ok, but Awesome..GTFOH. Even the biggest of Berserk fans are not feeling this. Some quick issues with the anime is CGI animation that moves like a 30fps shooter, disjointed and erratic scene editing and transitions. Story missing critical parts to be informative. Action scenes are actually terrible. Casca is a white girl now....

- Yeah you right, it does feel a bit rigid at times..
mostly due to the motion seemingly being slower for some reason :ehh:
- Man I don't give 1/5 of a fukk about the biggest Berserk's fan opinions, but in my opinion..
if the creator is cool with it I'm cool with it for now :ehh:
- As far as source material goes, the og adaptation also skipped some things that weren't in the magna;
stop being so critical, dam :damn:
- I liked the action scenes so far:ehh:
- I always thought Casca was a white chick honestly :manny:

All I'm doing is giving it a chance, you and the rest of them haters can stay mad :umad:

I'll reserve my final opinion for when its all done instead of on episode one, sir :ehh:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm looking at this show Orange and I think it will be the next Your Lie in April type show. Another positive about it is the manga is finished so it should be a full adaption.

It's about a girl that gets a letter from herself in the future telling her to keep an eye on a classmate she's interested in because he will die and she can possibly save him.

It's also done by Hamasaki Hiroshi who did Shigurui, Texhnolyze, Steins;Gate and the first season of Terra Formars. However folks might feel about some of those shows, the guy is a director with a unique and strong vision.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soma is only getting 13eps, and they cutting stuff from the manga :francis:
What's some good new anime out? On some adult plot type shyt. Deep plot, suspense, thriller

Something like darker than black,
91 days, but it won't be out till friday ...

I need a new show to watch

I want yall to stop fighting and feed me!

We get it...... Beserk is the BvS of animes this season so far
You seen arslan Senki?

what new anime has the hypest moments besides boku no her of course :banderas:
Arslan Senki

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I got a Crunchyroll premium account so I feel less guilty about using free Anime sites. :yeshrug: