ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk, they made Berserk again :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah:

I hope they don't censor a motherfukking thing and stay true to the source material :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I decided to start watching all of Macross, just learn theres a difference between macros and robotech, once I'm done with Macros I will give robotech a try, while the animation on macros is old as hell :laugh: so far I'm entertained. On episode 4 right now of the original.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I decided to start watching all of Macross, just learn theres a difference between macros and robotech, once I'm done with Macros I will give robotech a try, while the animation on macros is old as hell :laugh: so far I'm entertained. On episode 4 right now of the original.
Macross will always be one of my favorite franchises in anime - its just been done SO dirty the owners of the IP.

Macross Plus and Do You Remember Love are :wow::ohlawd:

DONT WATCH ROBOTECH - its what every shytty translation works just hard enough NOT to turn into. Watch the original, shyts classic. Roy Focker aka Skull Leader da gawd invented this ace pilot shyt :whew: DYRL is basically the movie of the original start to finish and altered but it has some GOAT animation that still gets nods today.

Macross as a whole has its ups and downs but when it hits it fukking hits. Even Macross 7s craziness found a way to get some classics in. Frontier was.... all over the place, and did more harm than good to the series as whole, but it was aite at the end of the day I guess.

SDF Macross, Do Your Remember Love, and Macross Plus make up for anything the franchise ever did and can do

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
what the fukk, they made Berserk again :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah:

I hope they don't censor a motherfukking thing and stay true to the source material :mjcry:
from what i am hearing they censored it a bit and they might skip some stuff :yeshrug: ... only studio i trust with a manga and stay close to the source material is madhouse

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
was it nudity? :francis:

It couldve been..... we'll never know since it was censored:lolbron:

Still not sure how I feel about this Kabari shyt

@42 Monks

maxresdefault.jpg

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Opened up crunchy roll to watch ace attorney and saw berserk on there :gladbron:.
I forgot about this coming out. And I just got a new chapter last week. About goddamm time:martin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Conflicting feelings about Kabaneri. The last fight should have been way better. Dude doped up on that shyt and was still getting handled. Biba and the white blood seemed like a copout.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Conflicting feelings about Kabaneri. The last fight should have been way better. Dude doped up on that shyt and was still getting handled. Biba and the white blood seemed like a copout.
  1. :sas1: we tried to tell you weeks back breh... i still remember when @CACarot was call this shyt out after ep 6 or 7