Reppin
ATL

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I can't figure out what the hell this song is about or how it relates to the anime. Maybe it doesn't but still her English is so bad I can't understand half of what she's saying and reading those lyrics is really confusing.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finished Ergo Proxy(23 Episodes)
Set in a future where humans and AutoReiv androids coexist peacefully until a virus gives the robots self-awareness, causing them to commit a series of murders. Inspector Re-L Mayer is assigned to investigate, discovering there is a more complicated plot behind it that involves a humanoid species known as 'Proxy' who are the subject of secret government experiments.

I liked this show but its so hard to recommend it. It really picks up around Episode 12. There's a small chunk of episodes which are mindscrews and borderline filler(but not really because information is given). They just might seem like filler at first. The series gets more interesting when they embrace the weirdness half way through, though I can't say its one of the best anime I've seen. I don't feel my time was wasted either.

The show remained interesting throughout to me but I know a lot of people won't like it.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

I can't figure out what the hell this song is about or how it relates to the anime. Maybe it doesn't but still her English is so bad I can't understand half of what she's saying and reading those lyrics is really confusing.

:francis: should skip this the ova are better.. all they did was cut the ovas to give us a gundam show to hold ppl down until IBO season 2, if you really want to watch a UC gundam should just watch the origin

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finally finished Samurai Champloo(26 Episodes)

This is up there with Cowboy Bebop and Steins Gate for me, best of the best. The music, the fight scenes, the characters, the overall plot, everything was great. Essential viewing. <---If you're in this thread you already knew that though.

Took me a while to finish because I was waiting on the dub(Adult Swim on demand) because the dub is so good but I finished the last 3 episodes subbed. I'm glad I did, the friendship that grows between the characters and how things come back around full circle for them is amazing. I can't think of anything 'wrong' with this anime, I know I'm talking like everybody doesn't already know how great the show is but still :laugh:.

It really makes you feel like you've been on a journey along with the characters.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Finally finished Samurai Champloo(26 Episodes)

This is up there with Cowboy Bebop and Steins Gate for me, best of the best. The music, the fight scenes, the characters, the overall plot, everything was great. Essential viewing. <---If you're in this thread you already knew that though.

Took me a while to finish because I was waiting on the dub(Adult Swim on demand) because the dub is so good but I finished the last 3 episodes subbed. I'm glad I did, the friendship that grows between the characters and how things come back around full circle for them is amazing. I can't think of anything 'wrong' with this anime, I know I'm talking like everybody doesn't already know how great the show is but still :laugh:.

It really makes you feel like you've been on a journey along with the characters.
do you not have a good anime site to watch the last 3 eps in dub?