42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What show you talking bout breh!!:lolbron:

I wanna check it out plus I haven't antagonized you in a bit. Been the Joker to your Batman:troll:

Put me on:shaq:
You haven't been watching Boku? :jbhmm: Its mediocre (could grow into a better) Naruto/Bleach/One Piece

but it just had the fight of the season :wow: All Might let those hands go

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That Phoenix Wright Anime is good.

A descent look into the series for those who havent played the games. :ehh:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
:francis: with all this bullshyt super saiyan god shyt what the point in Ubb? it made perfect sense at the end of the OG dragon ball Z because ubb was just kid buu brought back to life and he was good and goku wanted to pass it down to ubb :yeshrug: and since ubb was kid buu brought back he had the potential to be stronger then SS3 goku :ehh: but now ss3 aint shyt :aicmon: .. Toriyama should have left DBZ alone

Thing is, this is isn't DBZ. Move past that, and enjoy it, because this series is pretty badass imho. Sure, the beginning of the 6/7 Tournament was pretty lame, but Vegeta teaching Cabba a lesson about SSJ was :wow:

Vegeta vs. Hit :wow:

Then Goku vs. Hit :lawd:

If you can't watch it for what it's worth, might as well drop it.

We still got the Future Trunks/Black Goku saga to roll through :wow:

THEN we have the 12 Universe tournament to look forward to, as well, which means Hit will be making a reappearance :blessed:

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Started re watching code geass. When I was younger I thought this junk was amazing now I'm like :scust:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Started re watching code geass. When I was younger I thought this junk was amazing now I'm like :scust:
That isn't a show you should rewatch. It's disposable entertainment. It's only entertaining for the plot twist and fukkery and if you already know the outcome then there's no reason to bother.

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
That isn't a show you should rewatch. It's disposable entertainment. It's only entertaining for the plot twist and fukkery and if you already know the outcome then there's no reason to bother.
Well I have rewatched death note like 7 times I loved it more and more but this garbage get a hell naw from
Me bruh

And also I haven't seen this junk in like 7 years so it kinda fresh you feel me but I kno wat happen in the end

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Most overrated anime of all time. It starts out intriguing but just devolves into utter stupidity. The story developments are flat-out insulting by the time season 2 comes around.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Most overrated anime of all time. It starts out intriguing but just devolves into utter stupidity. The story developments are flat-out insulting by the time season 2 comes around.
That shyt is pure entertainment and fukkery

I only recommend it to people who can enjoy the dumb shyt

One of my favorite shows of all time is Legend of Galactic Heroes - but it is WAY over the heads of most people who just want to see action, plot twists, and quick/easy entertainment. :manny: I honestly don't even like recommending it because I legit start respecting the opinions of people who dislike it.

yjmonn

Time
Daps
I just watched "and you thought there is never a girl online"

shyt was wack. Like a softcore hentai with too much squeaky voices.

1/5

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just watched "and you thought there is never a girl online"

shyt was wack. Like a softcore hentai with too much squeaky voices.

1/5
There's some fan service in that show but its hardly softcore hentai. The problem with the show is all the social rejects and losers are attractive and in perfect physical condition. The main chick there's no way she's be a social outcast who plays net games all day and never leaves home. He's arguable the hottest chick in the school and she's on the main guy's nuts just because the plot says she should be.

If you like harem high school comedies its surprisingly decent and by decent I mean I watch it and have very few complaints outside of how unrealistic it is.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Season 2 wasn't what they wanted to make. They got moved to a kiddie timeslot and the producers wanted the tone changed. It wasn't what er were supposed to get it was severely compromised.

That being said Code Geass is the best of that style of show ever made IMO. If you enjoy that plot twist and fukkery type show it's hard to come up with a better one but at the same time its still disposable entertainment.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I love Code Geass. I've watched it twice and it still delivers IMO.

I don't understand anyone's motivations or endgames in Durarara Ketsu
Has the 3rd part of X2 been dubbed yet?

One of my favorite anime ever, but I'd be lying if I said I didnt rewind it a lot to understand it