Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Started Texhnolyze but had to throw it in the bushes after 4 eps.

Too weird and abstract for me.

Half the time nothing is even happening.

One of my favorite anime but yeah, it's really slow paced and vague in the beginning. Picks up dramatically towards the middle and pays off in the end but you have to actually make to there first

4EetGx0.png

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
One of my favorite anime but yeah, it's really slow paced and vague in the beginning. Picks up dramatically towards the middle and pays off in the end but you have to actually make to there first

4EetGx0.png
That shyt kills me every time :mjlol::mjcry:

Same thing with Serial Experiments Lain

You start off :stopitslime::dwillhuh: and in the last two episodes you turn into a slobbering bytch:to:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
been meaning to watch these 2 but the animation for that lain one looks so dated
It ....honestly is dated. But like a lot of really short series the budget is saved for certain shyt. You know how it goes.

Its dialogue heavy anyways.

Lain's OP music is :wow: too btw. Been in my mp3 rotation for a fukking decade.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Started Texhnolyze but had to throw it in the bushes after 4 eps.

Too weird and abstract for me.

Half the time nothing is even happening.

Texhnolyze is a show about nihilism. Not some mainstream pop-culture nihilism 'I'm so cool, I don't believe in anything', it's about actual nihilism. Truly incredible show and there's never nothing happening, you just gotta learn to read the silences.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New season coming up.

Shokugeki no Soma and Beserk are the only things I'm committed to watching.
Ive never seen the first Berserk series, but I did watch all three of the Berserk movies so should I be up to speed when the new series starts or do I have to watch the original series first?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Ive never seen the first Berserk series, but I did watch all three of the Berserk movies so should I be up to speed when the new series starts or do I have to watch the original series first?

Yeah, you're fine.

It's starts directly after The Advent, and that fukkery with Griffith.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ohhh Kabaneri you basic show. Why does Ikoma need a haircut lol ?, how did he even cut his hair with one hand ?

But seriously the doctor literally tells you this power up will be brief and you decide to take it leeroy jenkins style while still on the beach. SMH
because he's a princess who set his determination on doing something. The haircut is completely meaningless because of what he did right after though.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ohhh Kabaneri you basic show. Why does Ikoma need a haircut lol ?, how did he even cut his hair with one hand ?

But seriously the doctor literally tells you this power up will be brief and you decide to take it leeroy jenkins style while still on the beach. SMH
I legit was like :dwillhuh:when he injected himself so early.