peppe

Superstar
Daps
they fuked terra formars all the way up :francis: for now they hold the number one spot of making a 24 min episode evolve around FUKING NOTHING.

Even tho we get a glimpse at all the backstory glory about the terra formars and why they are doing this and that, the complete devote an episode to BS that should be in 10 min.

With the latest episode it start with the timer at 6 min by the time the episode is done it only a few seconds below 0:mindblown: I know that how movies/series etc work but devoting one whole episode to fight 1 terra former? :rudy:

hero academia is good, your just rooting for all might :salute:but midoria is so bytch made it's cringe worthy:birdman:. they are using the age old formula of people need to die or get hurt until he can release his ultimate power. The nikka is always crying and doubting himself, it's getting on my nerves :russell: He just saw all might go beyond 100% and he doesn't even realize that he has that power, he just needs to believe in himself and go all out:ufdup:.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
that's what I'm saying his true power comes out when people are about to get hurt or die. he can't use them at random to trow a rock or something. But now when he has to fight and protect all might he might as well believe in himself and go all out before we get an episode where

either everyone is knocked out
or people die/hurt because that have to save him.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
that's what I'm saying his true power comes out when people are about to get hurt or die. he can't use them at random to trow a rock or something. But now when he has to fight and protect all might he might as well believe in himself and go all out before we get an episode where

either everyone is knocked out
or people die/hurt because that have to save him.
:skip:

that ain't got anything to do with it. think about it - if that were the case then he wouldn't have two broken fingers leaving the ship :ld:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
i might drop it after this arc, why force yourself to watch something you dont enjoy? i dont think it will get better then this
Honestly I have just been catching it here in ther, I may have seen maybe 7 or 10 episodes total, 5 of which was the tournament and them shyt were trash

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Honestly I have just been catching it here in ther, I may have seen maybe 7 or 10 episodes total, 5 of which was the tournament and them shyt were trash
:francis: with all this bullshyt super saiyan god shyt what the point in Ubb? it made perfect sense at the end of the OG dragon ball Z because ubb was just kid buu brought back to life and he was good and goku wanted to pass it down to ubb :yeshrug: and since ubb was kid buu brought back he had the potential to be stronger then SS3 goku :ehh: but now ss3 aint shyt :aicmon: .. Toriyama should have left DBZ alone

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Interesting episode 12 for ReZero

Good to see it wont just be about the main character dying and relying on everybody to save his ass

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
uh naw

if he goes all out his arm might fly off. last episode was the first time he threw a punch without crippling himself :francis: dude might cry but he's the first one in every scrap

What show you talking bout breh!!:lolbron:

I wanna check it out plus I haven't antagonized you in a bit. Been the Joker to your Batman:troll:

Put me on:shaq: