42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Jojo is jokes

Kabaneri right now? Biba on that throne. Main character on his evil dead shyt :bryan:
Finally finished Samurai Champloo(26 Episodes)

This is up there with Cowboy Bebop and Steins Gate for me, best of the best. The music, the fight scenes, the characters, the overall plot, everything was great. Essential viewing. <---If you're in this thread you already knew that though.

Took me a while to finish because I was waiting on the dub(Adult Swim on demand) because the dub is so good but I finished the last 3 episodes subbed. I'm glad I did, the friendship that grows between the characters and how things come back around full circle for them is amazing. I can't think of anything 'wrong' with this anime, I know I'm talking like everybody doesn't already know how great the show is but still :laugh:.

It really makes you feel like you've been on a journey along with the characters.
Now you understand how I feel. Any time someone says "I wanted to like Samurai Champloo but...." I just tune them out, neg, spit in their taco, etc

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe Ikoma did that shyt. I don't know if he can pull it off but that one move redeemed him as a character for me. The final battle they just set up looks to be magnificent.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
do you not have a good anime site to watch the last 3 eps in dub?
I think I could have found it if I searched hard enough but then I remembered that Funimation had the whole thing uploaded on youtube so I just went there and knocked those final 3 episodes out.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Ohhh Kabaneri you basic show. Why does Ikoma need a haircut lol ?, how did he even cut his hair with one hand ?

But seriously the doctor literally tells you this power up will be brief and you decide to take it leeroy jenkins style while still on the beach. SMH
:mjlol::dead: one of the few times i will agree with you
I think I could have found it if I searched hard enough but then I remembered that Funimation had the whole thing uploaded on youtube so I just went there and knocked those final 3 episodes out.
you dont know about kissanime?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ohhh Kabaneri you basic show. Why does Ikoma need a haircut lol ?, how did he even cut his hair with one hand ?

But seriously the doctor literally tells you this power up will be brief and you decide to take it leeroy jenkins style while still on the beach. SMH
that shyt had me like :wtf:

:heh:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
you dont know about kissanime?
Oh yeah I know about kissanime, it's just more convenient for me to watch a lot of stuff on youtube through blu-ray player. Computer is in another room otherwise I would be taking more advantage of it. I haven't invested in a laptop or tablet.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Started Texhnolyze but had to throw it in the bushes after 4 eps.

Too weird and abstract for me.

Half the time nothing is even happening.

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
lol the best moment in terraformars was the last 3 minutes. fukking show.

I like kabaneri but that show needed 24 episode to really be great. they just needed more time to delve into characters and situations more.