winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There's plenty of questions that go along with any show like that - but do they ever once have a discussion or something about the importance of knowing where they come from? It never happened. If they view wonders, then its the writers doing their job to leave you wondering

which is COMPLETELY unlike AoT - where the focus for the majority S1 is where Titans come from, understanding them, and understanding why they're out to kill people and nothing else. And what does AoT do with all of that groundwork laid? They turn into one of the worst political dramas ever :mjlol:

Kabaneri's overall focus has been on "humans are terrified", and honestly the rest is on Biba - dude has owned the entire plot directly or indirectly since being introduced.
The show has explained almost everything you'd need to know about the Kabaneri its just that there's been no time out sit down and have exposition scenes about them. The explanations have been far more subtle. The real question is where did the Kabane come from. Almost nothing of their origins has been explained. If I had to guess I'd say they were probably created in a failed attempt to create the Kabaneri.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So what was the point of setting up all these future story lines, without even resolving the initial one :beli:
Welcome to the light novel / manga based battle harem genre. Most battle harems get 12 episodes and that's it. If they're lucky they get 24 episodes.
I'm still waiting on sequels to
Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou
Chrome Shelled Regios

To be fair these have actually gotten sequels but its been years since the last season of the first two of them.
Toaru Majutsu no Index II
IS: Infinite Stratos 2
High School DxD BorN

Most of these type of shows are just giant commercials for the source material. Some of them have good home video sales and actually get sequels made. Almost none of them ever get their full stories animated.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I thought shyt was sweet but then
killua literally snatched a nikkas heart out of his body

Had me like :why:
what got me was
yorknew city. they threw every standard anime plan out the window. all these character introductions.... fukk all that ERRRBODY DED :boss: and prettyboy killed em :wow:
:dwillhuh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm bout to finish the last episode of Mayoiga. This will go down as one of the craziest shows I've ever watched. It stayed crazy and absurd all the way through.