Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's plenty of questions that go along with any show like that - but do they ever once have a discussion or something about the importance of knowing where they come from? It never happened. If they view wonders, then its the writers doing their job to leave you wondering

which is COMPLETELY unlike AoT - where the focus for the majority S1 is where Titans come from, understanding them, and understanding why they're out to kill people and nothing else. And what does AoT do with all of that groundwork laid? They turn into one of the worst political dramas ever :mjlol:

Kabaneri's overall focus has been on "humans are terrified", and honestly the rest is on Biba - dude has owned the entire plot directly or indirectly since being introduced.

it wasn't that bad. It's crack right now actually. (Rip to my nikka :wow:)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
it started out good AF, thought it was going to focus more on the Kabaneri and how they came to be etc etc
The Kabaneri are
human weapons. They are created and controlled by scientist that experimented on humans. In the protagonist case he accidentally become one. I think the show has been pretty clear on all this. What I wonder is why are most of them women. Maybe men couldn't survive the operation they do to create them. Also what was in that white box that the princess threatened to destroy? I wonder is that the vial that makes colonies or something else entirely.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok started watching this show called Gargantia: on the Verdurous planet...

Animation is off the chart especially the fight scenes... :lolbron: everything was going cool until the episode 9 twist fukking ending.... :damn::mindblown::wtf:

fukking NIGHTMARE FUEL FOR DAYS..... :damn:

I dont want to ruin it but damn this shyt was not seen coming, I knew there had to be a connection with the enemies in the future and the past but I didnt know when he started looking at the tapes at how the Hedeou came to be....

:mjcry:

WTF man this shyt still got me twisted I need a season 2 ASAP...

Another thing that trips me out is that even though the main character is on Earth you telling me there's no one out there with knowledge of theoretical physics, science, wormholes, no one that has an inkling how to help you?!?! :mindblown: Man he aint never going home.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok started watching this show called Gargantia: on the Verdurous planet...

Animation is off the chart especially the fight scenes... :lolbron: everything was going cool until the episode 9 twist fukking ending.... :damn::mindblown::wtf:

fukking NIGHTMARE FUEL FOR DAYS..... :damn:

I dont want to ruin it but damn this shyt was not seen coming, I knew there had to be a connection with the enemies in the future and the past but I didnt know when he started looking at the tapes at how the Hedeou came to be....

:mjcry:

WTF man this shyt still got me twisted I need a season 2 ASAP...

Another thing that trips me out is that even though the main character is on Earth you telling me there's no one out there with knowledge of theoretical physics, science, wormholes, no one that has an inkling how to help you?!?! :mindblown: Man he aint never going home.
There was a sequel ova that's a couple of episodes

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Kabaneri continuing it's downward spiral although it had the last few minutes get interesting.
i got to the point where you just have to enjoy it for what it is :manny: soundtrack is still great but the plot is not what i thought it would be

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
i got to the point where you just have to enjoy it for what it is :manny: soundtrack is still great but the plot is not what i thought it would be
Plot seems to be overly simple at this point.

The usual he betrayed me so Im getting revenge stuff and not much focus on the Kabane origin and abilities other than a few comments here and there.

Hopefully it picks up and doesnt stay average.

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Plot seems to be overly simple at this point.

The usual he betrayed me so Im getting revenge stuff and not much focus on the Kabane other than a few comments here and there.

Hopefully it picks up and doesnt stay average.
just have to hope that when this gets a season 2 it will bring more focus on the Kabane, there is no way they will kill them all off in 2 eps